Room Mates Thong

jimbojones87

Hope this is the correct place.

Stumbled upon this lovely pair that belongs to my Polish room mate after coming home from the pub. My mate noticed these hanging up on the clothes horse and we had to have a closer look. Unfortunately not as good as the messy pairs I find in the bathroom but they are still excellent!

G-string Lover

Hope this is the correct place.

Stumbled upon this lovely pair that belongs to my Polish room mate after coming home from the pub. My mate noticed these hanging up on the clothes horse and we had to have a closer look. Unfortunately not as good as the messy pairs I find in the bathroom but they are still excellent!

sexy

jimbojones87

I am trying my best to get with her. Her room is through the wall from mine and she is a total nymphomaniac and I have to listen to her 2/3 times a week so hoping that I get lucky at some point.

jimbojones87

I appreciate it isn't everybody's thing but I shared a bit of cocaine with her tonight. For those who have never used it it makes you uncontrollably horny and lowers your inhibitions further than alcohol.

Anyways - we shared a bag or two and I was honest with her about how much I love her underwear and she allowed me to take this photo as long as there were a few things hidden.

ThatOneGuy01

Wow, she has such a hot ass and great taste in panties too! Thanks for sharing with us, and good luck in trying to get some action.