Roommates GF

mmturn

These are my roommates gf. She’s 22-23 and a thong wearer. She doesn’t leave them very often. However over the last couple years I’ve managed to snag these and of course had to put my nose in them. She’s prob 5’7 135lb. Dark hair and eyes. Kind of a cool chick. Only wears Victoria Secret. But my god they are tied with my former step sister on best smelling pussy. Oh they are soooo sweet smelling. Anyways hope y’all enjoy.

mmturn

not off the top of my head but I see her a few times a week so wouldn’t be hard but for privacy sake maybe not. She wears mediums so she is pretty in shape.

joe5435

wow thats fucking nice!!! I would love to sniff tf out of those! youre a lucky man!
Please post more pics of her underwear if you ever get a chance!

mmturn

Oh I keep an eye out but maybe that’s why I don’t see them laying around more. I think she keeps a few pairs stashed here. If y’all want? may be able to get a picture of their toy drawer sometime this week.

joe5435

Oh I keep an eye out but maybe that’s why I don’t see them laying around more. I think she keeps a few pairs stashed here. If y’all want? may be able to get a picture of their toy drawer sometime this week.
Yes please sir!!!
:love: