Sagging Pants and Full Panty Slips

Gold

Ok here me out, I know this isn’t technically a whaletail cause it’s not a thong. But I feel like if a girl is so careless that her pants fall down, to the point where if she’s wearing regular panties you can still see the skin of her legs then isn’t it… kind of a whaletail?

I always thought it was incredibly hot when women do that, cause it’s one thing to wear a g-string the size of dental floss and your pants come down one millimeter and your whaletails out. But to basically have your entire pants come off and still not notice is sexy as fuck hahaha

Gold

Bro I was literally trying to find that and add it to the thread, exactly like that!

man, if i can ever get a pic of my wife, she would fit in here perfectly! yesterday when she got home from work, she was in the kitchen and crouched to get a snack out of the bottom cabinet and out slid 7-8 inches of her sky blue string bikini panties and i could even see the side strings! she had no idea! this is a common thing for her and it's NEVER on purpose! I will try harder to get a pic!! hahaha

Gold

man, if i can ever get a pic of my wife, she would fit in here perfectly! yesterday when she got home from work, she was in the kitchen and crouched to get a snack out of the bottom cabinet and out slid 7-8 inches of her sky blue string bikini panties and i could even see the side strings! she had no idea! this is a common thing for her and it's NEVER on purpose! I will try harder to get a pic!! hahaha
Yes please! That sounds hot as fuck

I had a teacher in elementary school who did the same thing, she’d bend over all the time in front of the white board to write something and her entire white or blue panties would be out, so fucking hot

Yes please! That sounds hot as fuck

I had a teacher in elementary school who did the same thing, she’d bend over all the time in front of the white board to write something and her entire white or blue panties would be out, so fucking hot
yeah i love to see it happen! I actually prefer regular panties over thongs, so fortunately thats pretty much always what my wife wears. she has a drawer full of string bikini panties!