Update on the content I have:

Fearne Mccann
Sam faiers
Beth dunlavey
Sian Owen
Dani dyer
Francesca Allen
Montana brown
Molly mae (content not unique can be found on YouTube)
Chloe (geordie shore)
Charlotte (geordie shore)
Tyne lexy
Sophie piper
Kady McDermott
Jade affleck
Gabby Allen
India Reynolds
Anamelia (Big brother)
Demi (2020 love island)
Georgina (the circle)
Luisa zissman
Kate ethrington
edyn (mac) Australian love island
Cassidy Australian love island
Georgina Steele
Sianesse fudge
Olivia Attwood
+ various cam girls of myfreecams

Thong_tow5 should be banned IMO, just posting the so called list but no actual content
I haven’t done anything wrong. I can’t post videos, I can post pictures using image bam but I’ve struggled with videos. I’m simply posting what I have. Not done anything wrong. People have messaged me privately on the back of this post, we have traded etc.
Ban me if you like, I’ll just view as a guest and I’ll never be able to post. Whatever

I haven’t done anything wrong. I can’t post videos, I can post pictures using image bam but I’ve struggled with videos. I’m simply posting what I have. Not done anything wrong. People have messaged me privately on the back of this post, we have traded etc.
Ban me if you like, I’ll just view as a guest and I’ll never be able to post. Whatever
End of the day. There’s one other person on here who has every single bit of content I have. There’s another with a couple of vids.
It’s a valued commodity I have. Unless they share which they won’t, if you ban me then you’ll never be able to see or hear them. Some of the captures I have been trying to video for best part of 4 years. Don’t criticise my work please.

K9

I'm sure he can fight his own battles but having messaged him right at the very start I can confirm he has every single video he says he does. He's said several times he's not sure how to upload them since he can't do it from a computer and its stuff he's managed to get first hand that nobody else will likely have access too, so maybe it's understandable he doesn't want to just post the whole lot with nothing in exchange? Not my place to say anyway, but I can't imagine people calling for him to be banned is helping the cause of him wanting to share with everyone either.

Whaletailhunter

Staff member
I'm sure he can fight his own battles but having messaged him right at the very start I can confirm he has every single video he says he does. He's said several times he's not sure how to upload them since he can't do it from a computer and its stuff he's managed to get first hand that nobody else will likely have access too, so maybe it's understandable he doesn't want to just post the whole lot with nothing in exchange? Not my place to say anyway, but I can't imagine people calling for him to be banned is helping the cause of him wanting to share with everyone either.
From the content I have seen, it's very poor and easily found on the internet, people have offered to help him and he's ignored them.

K9

Obviously don't know what content you've seen or what you'd deem high quality but the majority of what I have are from Instagram stories from questions he's asked himself live, unless you saw them on the day they'd time out and you wouldn't see them again, so they're not that easily found tbh.

thonglover24

Staff member
What does he want in exchange?🤣 this is a site for thongs. If you say you have them. Post them. Or dont. But dont go begging or expecting things in return.i posted a lot of pictures of this site to share with other thonglovers. Celebs etc. I didnt expected nothing in return. People offered to help them. Its not that hard to upload. You can upload to sharevid and post the link here. It can be done from phone and computer

K9

You don't need to explain to me how to upload or your own motivations when you post, you're wasting your time on the wrong person there. Someone said he doesn't have jack shit, I just clarified that he does, it's really not that deep.