Scarlett Johansson Discussing Thongs

spikycee15

Not that she's opposed to nudity — as long as it's on her own terms. For instance, the Vanity Fair cover. "It was surprisingly comfortable," she says, biting on edamame. Though she and Keira Knightley were originally going to wear thongs, she says the stylist snipped them off. "Everyone was so busy working or loading film. Here I am, Keira and I, and we're totally naked, and some guy is on his BlackBerry. But I guess it's better than if they were all looking at me."

Scarlett told Esquire magazine: "We were going to be wearing thongs but the stylist snipped them off. Here we are, Keira and I, and we're totally naked, and some guy is on his BlackBerry computer. Everyone was busy working. But I guess it's better than if they were all looking at me. It was surprisingly comfortable."

spikycee15

Photo in question;
7e621cbc347f3170c4bca632e256f060.jpg

This is my favorite part of the site, if you guys have anymore posts, please share them!

Selvenar

Here's a fresh one.

Talking about her daughter asking her questions:
"She asked me why my underwear went up my butt crack, and I had to try to explain what a panty line was. I was like, "'cause you don't want a line in your pants," and she was like "Why?" And I was like, "'cause then you could see my underwear," and she was like "But you are wearing underwear." Like I know, it's weird."