Sexy Ex-Girl

What would you do to her? (Up to 3 Choices)

• Eat her out & 69!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blowjob/Facefuck!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Fuck her pussy in missionary/on her side!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Fuck her pussy doggystyle!

• Fuck her anally doggystyle!

• Fuck her pussy in cowgirl!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Fuck her anally reverse-cowgirl!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Cum in her mouth & make her swallow!

• Cum all over her face & perky little tits!

• Cum inside her pussy!

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

dcr502

This post is different than any of the other threads I’ve made, as I wasn’t just coworkers or friends with this girl. I dated this girl for about 4 months or so. Things ended very poorly recently, as I found out she was seeing another guy for the last month of it. Nevertheless, it was a good time while it lasted, and she was a lot of fun.

Anyways, that story is not what you’re here for lol. Sadly I never got to fuck her so I don’t have any nude shots to show, but I’ve got a good handful of quality shots of her incredibly tight body and gorgeous face. We never did fuck, but we made out often, and she did give me a handful of blowjobs, which were so so good. She put those plump lips and tongue to good use, let me tie her hands behind her back and fuck her mouth, and swallowed my loads each time. I also got to eat her out in these times, and she would wrap her long legs around my head and hold me in. She was very kinky for what little we did. No pics or vids, as she was very camera shy for these encounters, and I couldn’t really sneak a shot.

I don’t have many other shots at all, as I didn’t want to take all that many at the time, and I don’t have intentions of seeing her very often but she does have social media so we can see about more content. Just per usual, wanted to see her great body get some appreciation (especially because she is built very similar to “Hot Coworker #2”) and I would like to see how y’all would fuck her if you have any ideas other than the ones listed in the usual poll 😉

Of course let me know what you guys are interested in, in this or any thread I have. Hope y’all enjoy! Peace.