she loves the sheer *Verified User*

ThongWife

Long time thong lover first, time poster on this forum..... some of you may have seen my wife before and if you have let me know! i would love to hear your story! anyways here is a few pictures to break the ice =]

edit: if sombody knows how i can just insert the pictures to make them larger and easy to see let me know thanks haha and i know its hard to see but there is a thong up there =]

Last edited by a moderator:

ThongWife

Re: she loves the sheer

thanks for the comments! i think ill post some more =]:) dont want to post everything at once hehe

ThongWife

what would you like to see next? just her in a thong? thong slip? sheer/vtl? upskirt? ill let you all decide =]

poth2747

nice update, like the thong, just enough peek to leave a little for imagination. I would like to see some vpl or vtl and her panty drawer.

CityScape

Very nice pics, your wife has an amazing body! Glad she is showing off her thong so often! Hope you can update more!!!

skunkplant

Great pictures, is your avatar picture your wife too?! I would love to see her in some sheer thongs ;) Thanks for posting and sharing :)

plus5nine

Wonderful pictures! I love that suddle skimpy white thong. I'd like to see some VTL and pics of her hiking up her skirt

ThongWife

well... since im feeling it ill throw one of my better sets of pictures out there right now... there are two more to this set that will blow your mind but i will save those for later =]
if you all want i will keep posting but i only have so many older photos to post.... so you know what that means..... ill have to bust open the never seen before stuff and take brand new ones! i just need to figure out how to blur the face instead of adding a giant white box... we were originally going to show the face but... its more interesting this way and more anonymous is always fair.

ThongWife

Wonderful pictures! I love that suddle skimpy white thong. I'd like to see some VTL and pics of her hiking up her skirt
i will get those pictures just for you =] but as of now, today is going to be a thong slip type of day, we already talked about it lol.. time to go shopping for some house supplies and grab a bite to eat!