SILs Thongs

dubman

Thanks guys!

I really can’t believe it’s gone this far!

Literally...

She now knows that I’ve sniffed her thong and I came to the scent of her asshole!!! Blows my mind when I stop to think about it!!!

I told her straight up that her scent is amazing!

She knows that I’m looking forward to sniffing one of her thongs again when it’s possible! AND SHE’S COOL WITH IT!!!!

Holy shit, this is a dream come true!!!

It’s still up in the air on when I’ll actually have a chance to sniff her freshly worn thong, but it WILL happen and I’ll share the entire adventure with you guys when it does!!!!

dubman

Quick update!

The texts continue - she definitely knows I’m stroking/cumming in honor of her scent!

Last week, I told her that I definitely want to sniff her thong(s) in 2020, if she still wouldn’t mind... She sent me a bunch of smileys, so I asked if that meant she doesn’t mind. She said “you’re good” I then told her i didn’t want to misinterpret that and asked if “you’re good” meant she didn’t mind and she said... YES!

Damn, the waiting continues for a visit to her house. But it WILL happen and she’s cool with it!

Amazing to think I’ve brought it this far!

Can’t wait - and I’ll be sure to share when this actually happens!

Stay tuned!!!!

Bobvilla

Crazy, she's kinda going along with it.. she does give pretty simple responses though.. sorta like she thinks it's kinda weird u wanna sniff her dirty things but at the same time she kind of likes the thought of you cumming to her..

dubman

Hey guys! I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe!

Well - looks like it’s going to be a while until I get the golden opportunity with SIL, due to the current state of the world.

But! She did stop by our house yesterday briefly while I was moving some things around the backyard. I grabbed a patio umbrella and she asked where I was putting it. I said “in the big table with the hole” and she said “cornhole?” I laughed and said “yup!”

Then... she took it upon herself to say “CORNHOLE SNIFF”

I just giggled and said “Please! Seriously, please!” Meaning please let me have one!

I had to keep myself from getting hard right there!

I’m definitely going to mention that to her next time we text!!!!

Seriously, she brought up sniffing asshole on her own - obviously because she knows I’ve sniffed her thong and I love the scent of her asshole!!!

AMAZING!!!

When I text her about it, I am just going to tell her that sniffing her thong was just like a cornhole sniff and I can’t wait for my next opportunity!

Again, she had no reason to talk about “cornhole sniffing” besides the fact that she was talking to ME.

I’m still in awe!

Well, that’s the latest, I’ll keep you posted!

happydaze

I still remember a legendary skid she left on a thong that you posted on the old board. Can't really even call it a skid; it was more like a chunk. Absolutely beautiful.

dubman

I still remember a legendary skid she left on a thong that you posted on the old board. Can't really even call it a skid; it was more like a chunk. Absolutely beautiful.
happydaze, the mega skid thong was from my younger SIL!!!! I’ve been spoiled to have two SILs with amazing thongs!!!!