SILs Thongs

dubman

Quick update!

The texts continue - she definitely knows I’m stroking/cumming in honor of her scent!

Last week, I told her that I definitely want to sniff her thong(s) in 2020, if she still wouldn’t mind... She sent me a bunch of smileys, so I asked if that meant she doesn’t mind. She said “you’re good” I then told her i didn’t want to misinterpret that and asked if “you’re good” meant she didn’t mind and she said... YES!

Damn, the waiting continues for a visit to her house. But it WILL happen and she’s cool with it!

Amazing to think I’ve brought it this far!

Can’t wait - and I’ll be sure to share when this actually happens!

Stay tuned!!!!

Bobvilla

Crazy, she's kinda going along with it.. she does give pretty simple responses though.. sorta like she thinks it's kinda weird u wanna sniff her dirty things but at the same time she kind of likes the thought of you cumming to her..

dubman

Hey guys! I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe!

Well - looks like it’s going to be a while until I get the golden opportunity with SIL, due to the current state of the world.

But! She did stop by our house yesterday briefly while I was moving some things around the backyard. I grabbed a patio umbrella and she asked where I was putting it. I said “in the big table with the hole” and she said “cornhole?” I laughed and said “yup!”

Then... she took it upon herself to say “CORNHOLE SNIFF”

I just giggled and said “Please! Seriously, please!” Meaning please let me have one!

I had to keep myself from getting hard right there!

I’m definitely going to mention that to her next time we text!!!!

Seriously, she brought up sniffing asshole on her own - obviously because she knows I’ve sniffed her thong and I love the scent of her asshole!!!

AMAZING!!!

When I text her about it, I am just going to tell her that sniffing her thong was just like a cornhole sniff and I can’t wait for my next opportunity!

Again, she had no reason to talk about “cornhole sniffing” besides the fact that she was talking to ME.

I’m still in awe!

Well, that’s the latest, I’ll keep you posted!

happydaze

I still remember a legendary skid she left on a thong that you posted on the old board. Can't really even call it a skid; it was more like a chunk. Absolutely beautiful.

dubman

Hey guys. This is by no means an exciting new post.

But, for those who are following this long term adventure... I am continuing to message my SIL from time to time and we are still “joking” about her ass, if it is “sniffable” and the fact that I’ve sniffed her black thong “that one time” (If she only knew how many times I’ve actually sniffed her thongs and blown a load to her asshole scent!!!)

The fact remains that, eventually, I will have another opportunity to blow a load with her thong and she will be well aware of it when I do!!!

Stay tuned!

dubman

Wife just said SIL invited us over for a visit soon - probably in the next week or two...!

There are definitely some hurdles to get over, because there will be multiple people at her house, but at least there is hope of an opportunity!

I will definitely be messaging SIL and dropping a “joking” request to leave a thong for me to find somewhere! Sadly, I’ve been asking her in recent texts if she’s been wearing a thong and every time she says it’s been too cold for a thong... I’m getting worried she’s not wearing them as often, but I’ll definitely make a special request that she wears one the day before we visit so I can find it in the hamper!!!

stay tuned!

dubman

Hey maybe she'll make a mess of a bikini pair?

Perhaps, but the real treasure is a thong, because that’s when you get the truly intense scent of her asshole.

I’ve come across numerous panties and boyshort type undies from her when I’ve sorted through her hamper, but they never have much of an asshole scent. Gotta have that string running across her asshole to pick up the scent!

dubman

Both SILs just came by our house to take my wife out for a bit!

So fucking hot to see all three of them together and know exactly what all 3 of their assholes smell like!!!! Especially older SIL...!!!