SILs Thongs

dubman

Damn, SIL is at our house! It’s awesome to talk to her and know that she knows that I’ve blown a load to the scent of her asshole!!!!!!

dubman

I’ll try - she’s sitting with a group, so it’s tough.

We’ve joked a little bit and I can tell she wants to joke about our conversations about “sniffing!”

dubman

She wasn’t staying over, so no chance of her leaving a thong.

But,we are supposed to go over to her place next Saturday... I am definitely going to text her this week and specifically and “jokingly” ask if she can be sure to wear a thong on Friday so that I can “stumble upon” it on Saturday! I’m hoping for a favorable response!

There will be a few people there, however, so that always makes it a bit more challenging to get proper hamper time!

dubman

Uh oh, now I’m getting conflicting info from my wife that we might not be going to SILs place for another couple weeks! Dang!

Well, I’ll keep you posted!

dubman

Well, shit!

I checked in on Friday and asked her if she was wearing a thong that I could find on Saturday and she said, “Nope, too cold for a T!” Damn it!

We did go to her house yesterday and there were a few other people there. I got a chance to use the bathroom in her room once and couldn’t find any thongs in the hamper! I ended up finding a VS Pink panty on the floor in her closet that she must’ve worn on Friday. I took it in the bathroom and there weren’t any stains and no asshole scent, as I would expect from a stupid panty! I just ended up rubbing the tip of my cock all over the gusset and soaked it with precum. Her significant other was there, so I couldn’t spend too much time in there.

Such a disappointment!

It’s ok, there will be other times. I’m just concerned that she’s not wearing thongs regularly like she used to! Very worrisome indeed!

Well, shit!

I checked in on Friday and asked her if she was wearing a thong that I could find on Saturday and she said, “Nope, too cold for a T!” Damn it!

We did go to her house yesterday and there were a few other people there. I got a chance to use the bathroom in her room once and couldn’t find any thongs in the hamper! I ended up finding a VS Pink panty on the floor in her closet that she must’ve worn on Friday. I took it in the bathroom and there weren’t any stains and no asshole scent, as I would expect from a stupid panty! I just ended up rubbing the tip of my cock all over the gusset and soaked it with precum. Her significant other was there, so I couldn’t spend too much time in there.

Such a disappointment!

It’s ok, there will be other times. I’m just concerned that she’s not wearing thongs regularly like she used to! Very worrisome indeed!
I am very sorry for you. But you thought about the possibility that your sister-in-law never took your chat messages seriously. Probably she may have taken it as a joke or a simple game you play in chat just for fun. In my opinion she hasn't understood that you really go out of your mind with the smell of her asshole

dubman

Just saying... SIL is at our place for a visit and all I can think about is the scent of her asshole!

We have been continuing to have fun texts and in our last one she, again, said she doesn’t mind if I “find” one of her thongs in the future...!

hot!

tcz

I’ve been hoping this holiday season you could find one and please tell us how your smoke show of a wife is doing

dubman

It’s going to happen at some point! It’s just a waiting game for the logistics of everything to line up.

She straight up said she doesn’t mind if I find her thong!

I can’t wait for the day when I can tell her that I found it again, sniffed it and blew a load to the scent of her asshole!!!

The hot thing is that she knows I’ve done it “once” before and I’m destined to do it again - and she doesn’t mind!