sister in law with the slip!

Brattler83

so a few years ago my sister in law accidentally punctured a hot water pipe in her wall while attempting to nail/hang a coat rack on the drywall. guess she didn't realize the pipes ran behind there... anyways.

so my wife and I drove in from out of town to help clean up and repair some of the damage done in the basement. now normally I hate doing sheet rocking and ceiling repair, with a fiery passion. with a view like this though and I was on cloud 9.

my wife and I have joked about her 2 sisters; one has big tits and no ass (not this one), while the other has no tits and a nice ass (see below).

this wasn't the first time my SIL inadvertently flashed her whaletail. in fact she's the only one in the family who wears thongs. luckily I was able to snap some pix this time around. the other times she's flashed her tail I haven't been fortunate enough to be in a position to take photos. maybe I can post about that in the whaletail stories thread. 🤔

randy

so a few years ago my sister in law accidentally punctured a hot water pipe in her wall while attempting to nail/hang a coat rack on the drywall. guess she didn't realize the pipes ran behind there... anyways.

so my wife and I drove in from out of town to help clean up and repair some of the damage done in the basement. now normally I hate doing sheet rocking and ceiling repair, with a fiery passion. with a view like this though and I was on cloud 9.

my wife and I have joked about her 2 sisters; one has big tits and no ass (not this one), while the other has no tits and a nice ass (see below).

this wasn't the first time my SIL inadvertently flashed her whaletail. in fact she's the only one in the family who wears thongs. luckily I was able to snap some pix this time around. the other times she's flashed her tail I haven't been fortunate enough to be in a position to take photos. maybe I can post about that in the whaletail stories thread. 🤔

What a lucky day you had! Thanks for sharing and love the sister in law story/slips. Please share more if you have em.

Brattler83

What a lucky day you had! Thanks for sharing and love the sister in law story/slips. Please share more if you have em.
Thank you Randy! Sadly she lives out to state (4 hours away) and we maybe see her once or twice a year. I keep my phone very handy when we visit her or she visits us lol.

last time i was there I had about 5 minutes access to her bedroom and yes, I did snoop in her panty drawer. next time I'll remember to have my phone on me!

meetroy00

Would love to see more thong slips from her.Did your wife ever saw she was slipping ?Sorry if this question has been asked before