sister in law

Thonglove

depending if she wears thongs or not. If they're nudes then drop them here otherwise members thongs or amateur thong will do ;)

big_joe

Mod
so real quick, here is a shot of her. over the last few years I have often wondered what she wears under the clothes. we have had talks and now I know. what do you guys think, of what she wear and her behind? I have other photos and stores to share if anyone cares to take a look.

big_joe

Mod
as the story goes, a few months back we all meet up at the lake and she comes out with a tee shirt and shorts on, I was hoping to see that ass in a bikini, but here we got with shorts. on the deck she starts to take her clothes off and as she gets to her shorts, my heart starts beating cause I know today is the day I see that phat ass in its glory. sure enough she pulls down them shorts and that ass sprang out saying LOOK AT ME, and was i. that ass is built for sex. under her shorts was a black bikini and her ass was in all its glory. She asked if id help put lotion on her, which of course I did, and as I was putting it on the back of her legs, I could not help but to rub some on her butt and while doing so, I pushed her bottoms into her ass as to make her swim suit into a thong. man what an ass.

Attachments

• IMG_0297-1.jpg
    IMG_0297-1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 343

big_joe

Mod
I have a gym story that I almost lost my shit on her. We were at the gym, she was wearing yoga pants (black) during the work out and said I like your pants, but how do get away with not showing panty lines. She smiled and said I’m going to do squtes and as she looked back at me and went down I saw she did have lines, a thong. After a bit I said well I see you wear thongs. She smiled. We were then doing another work out and she bent over in front of me and as I was checking out that ass I see her looking back at me with a huge smile and then rubbed her ass on me. She then says I see your happy to see me, guess my junk was hard. Damn I love that girl.

big_joe

Mod
I guess I’m going to wrap it up with this one. The other day we were talking and I said I’d really like to see what you have on under them jeans. Maybe you could leave me something. She said I’ll be right back. In a few she came back and whispered in my ear go check in a place. I went and man did I like what she left. My cock got so hard. I came back and whispered in her ear. I love them them, and thank you.

Of course the pic is too big for server. Anyway it was a blue pair of panties. Bikinis silky. I will try to unload again later.

big_joe

Mod
Sorry. I do not. But I will do my best to get once next time we at the gym. Love them yoga pants.