sister in law

big_joe

So I just left dinner. Had to stop and get this out from phone. So I show up and she opens door With shorts on, them like running shorts. Anyway we hug and she whispers in my ear, this is all I have on. I look in her eyes and there is a fire in them. The first time she grabs my cock and it goes hard and she says, yes there it is. She also says yes you can eat my ass, no one has ever done that. I rub my hand on her lady parts and wow. She didn’t have on any panties. The shorts were very loose in the legs so I run my hand up the leg and into the shorts. Her pussy was wet and totally shaved. I inserted a finger deep into her and feel her getting wetter. She still has my cock in her hand and is now rubbing on it. We have to break to go in. While cooking I couldn’t keep my eyes and hands off her ass. While she was cooking I ran my hand up the back of her shorts and was playing with her ass. She standing there moves her feet apart which of course opened her ass up in which I found that sweet like tight butt hole. I took my hand out and asked her to lube my finger to which she took it in her mouth and went to town on it like it was a cock. I said boy you know how to work it with your mouth. She winked and licked my finger. I then went back up the back of her shorts and entered her tight ass. It was so tight. She moaned and said no one has ever been in her ass. It was great. That tight little ass hole and I fingered her for a while when I had to. I pulled her shorts down and got on my knees and I eat her ass. I licked and kissed her sweet little tight ass hole for a few minutes. I thought I was going to cum in my paints. I had to stop. She asked why I stopped and I told her I was going to cum from the tease of her sweet ass. She asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth. Oh course I do. She then got on her knees and said well fuck my mouth big boy. I pulled my cock out and said are you sure. She said well you ate my guts so I may want to return the favor. I eased my cock into her mouth and she went to sucking it. She took it out and said fuck my mouth big boy. Fuck it good. So I did. I tried to chock her our I shoved the full thing into her throat and I fucked her mouth. Only for a very short moment. I said I’m going to cum. She said I want it all cum in me. I blow a big load deep down her throat and she took it all and ate it up. After that she stands up and says I have to kiss her and I did. So we shared a little bit of my cum during our kiss. We finished cooking and after a bit everyone else got there. We ate. I departed and we hugged and she said I’ll have more next time.

irthonger

holy shit! That is so damn hot!!!! I wish I was in your shoes!!!! More for next time she says!!!! fuck man you are getting god damn lucky as hell! I would have a hard time choosing eating her ass or pussy! I would fucking want it all!

big_joe

holy shit! That is so damn hot!!!! I wish I was in your shoes!!!! More for next time she says!!!! fuck man you are getting god damn lucky as hell! I would have a hard time choosing eating her ass or pussy! I would fucking want it all!
Right on. Well you know I had to lick both. Her pussy was so wet and it was so good.