sister in law

irthonger

Mod
holy shit! That is so damn hot!!!! I wish I was in your shoes!!!! More for next time she says!!!! fuck man you are getting god damn lucky as hell! I would have a hard time choosing eating her ass or pussy! I would fucking want it all!

big_joe

Mod
holy shit! That is so damn hot!!!! I wish I was in your shoes!!!! More for next time she says!!!! fuck man you are getting god damn lucky as hell! I would have a hard time choosing eating her ass or pussy! I would fucking want it all!
Right on. Well you know I had to lick both. Her pussy was so wet and it was so good.

big_joe

Mod
Found this from a bit ago at the water.

Attachments

• 6F0EC82D-D6B3-4030-BDE8-AB3D9D46F73E.jpeg
    6F0EC82D-D6B3-4030-BDE8-AB3D9D46F73E.jpeg
    273.7 KB · Views: 256

big_joe

Mod
Nothing much. Been busy.
@Bobvilla great thing is you don’t have to stop by and you don’t have to read and you can move on. That’s the greatest thing ever.

big_joe

Mod
Been a bit. Everyone been busy and stuff. Did talk to her today and shared how much I enjoyed her booty and also that hella BJ she gave me. She agreed and said it’s about time to give it another go. Of course I agreed and we are working on a good date. I also asked if it would be okay if I focused more on her peach and fingered her ass. She thinking on that. Anyway not to much else. We shall see.

big_joe

Mod
Not too much going on lately. We did meet up for helloween and take the kids to a thing. She was short of dressed as a superhero. But the bottoms were just black yoga pants. That ass was banging. I being the dumb ass didn’t bring my phone. Anyway I did catch a feel of that booty and it was covered by a very tiny thong. Well g string most likely. But the kids were around so not a lot. We did make planes on a dinner over the holiday weekend so I’m hoping for the best. I requested that tiny g string. I must see it. So that’s all I have for now.