sister in law

big_joe

Mod
I believe we a have a trip to the water coming up. I hope to catch her and that big ol phat ass in a bikini. Would anyone like to see her in a bikini? I know I sure do. I am not sure what it is with her but she gets my blood boiling. Anyone else got a sister in law that does that.

teuil

Dude you'd be the champ if you can get some pics of that ass in a bikini. And nous i don't have a sil

big_joe

Mod
so the day at the water was great. I got a few pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0702.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_0709 copy.jpg
    IMG_0709 copy.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 518

big_joe

Mod
I had a great time putting that sun screen on her. May have paid too much attention to that ass tho. Oh well. It was nice to it is a little rub and a pop for completion.

big_joe

Mod
so everyone came over for cook out. SIL had on some very tight shorts and that ass was looking yummy. at some point I was walking by her and just had to grab that ass. I was not sure at first, I thought she had a thong on, but was not sure until I brushed her ass with my hand, she turned and smiled so of course I said sorry, she was like no worries. later on I was checking that ass out and she turned and smile and asked if I was looking for something. I was like well just figuring what you got on under there. she smiled and said well its Thursday..thong Thursday. so after a bit while everyone was busy she was standing by the sink and I took the chance and walk up behind her and brushed her ass with my cock which was kinda hard, she turned and smiled and said umm do it again. of course now it was much harder and I took her up and planted my hard cock right in her ass (shorts covered) and too my surprise she pushed back and wiggled that phat ass on my very hard cock. damn id like to lay the pipe to her

big_joe

Mod
Yeah. That’s cool. Maybe the next time she wiggles that ass on me I’ll just reach around and play with that sweet peach and slid a finger or 2 in and see how that goes. Who knows maybe she lets me finger that puss and bang out that sweet ass of hers.

big_joe

Mod
So today, we were talking junk back and forth and I asked her what she was wearing today. She replies with would you like to know. Of course I replied with of course. She tells me a little black thong and right now it’s riding so far up my ass and properly show over my jeans. Damn I say, I’d like to see that. She would send a pic but did invite me over for dinner tonight. So who knows, today may be the day. Wish me luck.

big_joe

Mod
Well sorry to say it was not the day. I did however see that thong and it was over her jeans. I wish I would have been able to get a pic but too many people around. I think this weekend we are going to hang out. I asked if she’d wear her black or grey yoga pants. She just smiled and gave a wink.

Sly8989

Well we can only hope you make it happen for all of us..I wish you luck my friend because we all really need it

irthonger

Mod
Oh fuck this thread is hot!!! My heart is pounding thinking about her! I love the pics so far. She is hot af!!!! My mind is going crazy for you man!!!! What a thrill! Make sure to share some pics! Even if people are there ask for a selfie, she might surprise you with an underwear shot!!!!! Fuck you are lucky! How old are you guys?