SITE MOVING TO XENFORO!

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Hi guys

Just an update on the site future. Don't worry it is not bad news!

As you know the site how been having a few problems viruses and staying online so I have been speaking to a software expert and he has advised me to make the move to XenForo forums.

After doing some research I think it is the right decision. vBulletin is very tricky to use and have some serious security issues. XenForo seems a lot more stable and user friendly.

Now I love the vBulletin look and it holds some nostalgia for me because of the older whale-tail sites that used to use it but I think it is time for a change. I will try to make all of the posts/ threads and members transfer to this new XenForo forum as effectively as possible.

I hope that there will not be too many moving issues and I think it will be the right move that will help to keep whaletail-forum online forever!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions about this or anything else.

Thanks

TK

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
site name and domain should stay the same. All that will change is the forum software. Should be moving soon.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
We have moved. Please bare with me while I sort out any issues. Please let me know if you have any problems with the new site

irthonger

Mod
Good news! I am glad that the issues have been fixed, even at the cost of changing platforms. As long as we have a place to share and chat I am happy!