Soccer Thongs

string_marcel

From now on let's collect pictures of soccer girls wearing thongs in this thread.

Starting with the German first League "Bundesliga" and the club SGS Essen (with players like Linda Dallmann and Lea Schüller):

l.jpgm.jpgn.jpgo.jpgp.jpgq.jpgr.jpgs.jpgt.jpgu.jpgv.jpgw.jpgx.jpgy.jpgz.jpg

bigrat

Amazing stuff thank you so much.

If it is possible, try to have names to each picture. For me it would make it even better.

thonga

My favourite player is Melanie Leupolz, if you have a clear VTL picture of her that would be a dream "string_marcel"??

Tabarnac

Ada Hegerberg :)

gettyimages-1168850070-2048x2048.jpg

Man, really looking forward to watching Lyon this year. Her, Lucy Bronze, Alex Greenwood etc. Lot's of good looking chicks in white. Then there is also the new Madrid team with the Swedish girls. Much to look forward to. I just hope someone brodcasts and photos the games.

JBThong

Ada Hegerberg :)

View attachment 55566
Man, really looking forward to watching Lyon this year. Her, Lucy Bronze, Alex Greenwood etc. Lot's of good looking chicks in white. Then there is also the new Madrid team with the Swedish girls. Much to look forward to. I just hope someone brodcasts and photos the games.
I saw on Alex's Instagram earlier that they'd been playing a pre-season game in a rainy America last night.

There were a couple of clear shots of her black thong, but of course they were shitty Instagram quality. I'll have a look later to see if I can find some higher resolution ones. Unless someone else wants to beat me to it...