Social media

I tried getting through at least half of your update without cumming, but that’s just asking for the impossible. So many beautiful girls with the perfect asses

HOLY MOLY!! Yet another unbelievable update, thanks a lot!
If it is not too much to ask, would it be possible to please source names wherever possible of models/pages? I always spend ages trying to find out who half these models are so I can follow them on IG :D -- no worries if not possible of course

ElPajarito

HOLY MOLY!! Yet another unbelievable update, thanks a lot!
If it is not too much to ask, would it be possible to please source names wherever possible of models/pages? I always spend ages trying to find out who half these models are so I can follow them on IG :D -- no worries if not possible of course
For most finds I go to Instagram/Iconosquare and search: Glutes, Gluts, Humpday, Shesquats, thongkini, booty problems

Some IG girls who reguarly post thong pics (that aren't airbrushed, aka my turn off) are: soniaamatsanchez, leah_muscle, forever_fit_self_made_sarah, flowerrmayy, nichole_spells, curvyfithardbody, gizellehiggison, alimova.nadejda2018, kristiherbst

Edit: glutesinmotion is another page that promotes girl next door type pages

Last edited:
For most finds I go to Instagram/Iconosquare and search: Glutes, Gluts, Humpday, Shesquats, thongkini, booty problems

Some IG girls who reguarly post thong pics (that aren't airbrushed, aka my turn off) are: soniaamatsanchez, leah_muscle, forever_fit_self_made_sarah, flowerrmayy, nichole_spells, curvyfithardbody, gizellehiggison, alimova.nadejda2018, kristiherbst

Edit: glutesinmotion is another page that promotes girl next door type pages
Thanks a lot for the suggestions, manage to find some good 'uns from that search :)
Though there are some gems ElPajrito tends to find on a regular basis, so hopefully if he doesn't mind, providing some names would be great :D

Superb update. The 5th to the last pic (the Target girl), I’ve been seeing that chick come out on a reddit page about girls at work gone wild or something like that. She has got one of the most beautiful asses I have ever seen.