Social media

killa_mike

HOLY MOLY!! Yet another unbelievable update, thanks a lot!
If it is not too much to ask, would it be possible to please source names wherever possible of models/pages? I always spend ages trying to find out who half these models are so I can follow them on IG :D -- no worries if not possible of course

ElPajarito

HOLY MOLY!! Yet another unbelievable update, thanks a lot!
If it is not too much to ask, would it be possible to please source names wherever possible of models/pages? I always spend ages trying to find out who half these models are so I can follow them on IG :D -- no worries if not possible of course

For most finds I go to Instagram/Iconosquare and search: Glutes, Gluts, Humpday, Shesquats, thongkini, booty problems

Some IG girls who reguarly post thong pics (that aren't airbrushed, aka my turn off) are: soniaamatsanchez, leah_muscle, forever_fit_self_made_sarah, flowerrmayy, nichole_spells, curvyfithardbody, gizellehiggison, alimova.nadejda2018, kristiherbst

Edit: glutesinmotion is another page that promotes girl next door type pages

Last edited:

killa_mike

For most finds I go to Instagram/Iconosquare and search: Glutes, Gluts, Humpday, Shesquats, thongkini, booty problems

Some IG girls who reguarly post thong pics (that aren't airbrushed, aka my turn off) are: soniaamatsanchez, leah_muscle, forever_fit_self_made_sarah, flowerrmayy, nichole_spells, curvyfithardbody, gizellehiggison, alimova.nadejda2018, kristiherbst

Edit: glutesinmotion is another page that promotes girl next door type pages

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, manage to find some good 'uns from that search :)
Though there are some gems ElPajrito tends to find on a regular basis, so hopefully if he doesn't mind, providing some names would be great :D

ElPajarito

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, manage to find some good 'uns from that search :)
Though there are some gems ElPajrito tends to find on a regular basis, so hopefully if he doesn't mind, providing some names would be great :D

I am elpajarito lol

waterbottle008

Superb update. The 5th to the last pic (the Target girl), I’ve been seeing that chick come out on a reddit page about girls at work gone wild or something like that. She has got one of the most beautiful asses I have ever seen.