Sportswomen Thongs

Geterrdun

Wow! Now that's a surprise. She always wears big pants during matches, obviously not for photoshoots though. Gives me hope of a vtl or slip from my personal favourite Fran Kirby.
Bro you need to watch more games, Steph has been sporting thongs for a while now. As for Fran Kirby she wears those Calvin Klein briefs. Sow no vtls but plenty vpls.

Tabarnac

Anyone know if Lucy Bronze wears a thong in games?

I think she does, bro :)

gettyimages-952673134-2048x2048.jpg

JBThong

Bro you need to watch more games, Steph has been sporting thongs for a while now. As for Fran Kirby she wears those Calvin Klein briefs. Sow no vtls but plenty vpls.
Bro. It's impossible to watch more England games than I currently do since I've seen them all over the last few years! I've never seen any evidence of Steph wearing thongs, although I had written her off a long time ago so maybe I just wasn't looking properly.

I've been looking for photos from last weekend's Scotland game (since they were in white shorts) but can't find any decent galleries. Has anyone got any suggestions of where to look? And don't say Google!!

Geterrdun

Bro. It's impossible to watch more England games than I currently do since I've seen them all over the last few years! I've never seen any evidence of Steph wearing thongs, although I had written her off a long time ago so maybe I just wasn't looking properly.

I've been looking for photos from last weekend's Scotland game (since they were in white shorts) but can't find any decent galleries. Has anyone got any suggestions of where to look? And don't say Google!!
Bro look for the womens FA cup final on you tube there is like two channels that uploaded the entire game. You can clearly tell Steph is wearing a thong. May be hard to see since its probably white or some neutral color.

photo123

Found this on Olivia Schough insta. It’s not from this World Cup but an old one, I think it is Jacobsson with nr 11 and you can kind of see the black vtl

This one is the thong on Maria Thorisdottir, the player in Norway, found it on her insta.