Sportswomen Thongs

hirst6788

Bad weather today and very cold -10. Svahn was the only one i saw, she does not disappoint both in results and thongs. Maybe Frida but thats really pushing my eyes.

hirst6788

Definetly a couple of thongs in today's 10km freestyle in Toblach. Yulia Stupak for sure. Very sunny but some of the camera angles could have been better. Will try and get some caps in a moment.

hirst6788

Eiduka and Wiktoria Kaleta were easily visible at the start but they werent thongs. That's all i could see.
Wish they shown Lampic at the start properly or just before the final straight. Guessing maybe she had one but she can still shine tomorrow or in Val di Fiemme, especially the sprint.

Geterrdun

Wish they shown Lampic at the start properly or just before the final straight. Guessing maybe she had one but she can still shine tomorrow or in Val di Fiemme, especially the sprint.
Telling you guys its on purpose. Who really wants to watch drone shots or only the skis on video.😭😭😭

Tabarnac

Telling you guys its on purpose. Who really wants to watch drone shots or only the skis on video.😭😭😭
I agree, have been looking at thousands of pics on bildbyran and getty and found this conclusion as well. there is a total shift in what kind of pictures they take/share. All from behind pictures are of the back and up, no ass. If there is an good angle, the image is blurry. So i still bet there are hundreds of pictures sitting in the photographers own librarys.

Just go to any of the sites and search for Ingvild Flugstad, if you go back a couple of years, there are lots of good pics, most of them posted here allready. Man, I miss her, haha!

Btw, does anyone know of other picture banks than the once above? If so, let me know and I can do som scouting.

hirst6788

Stupak again today

Clear frontal thong

Pictures from behind, from looking at shots 3 and 4 it could be a g-string maybe. Thoughts?