Sportswomen Thongs

ElPajarito

Abby Dahlkemper
59876650_2260061667407722_4201514850352270635_n.jpg

Geterrdun

The Women's World Cup is next month. Four years ago I saw plenty of thongs sow this year isn't gonna be any different. England has plenty of players who wear em and sow do any other teams.
Norway,Germany,Sweden and Scotland are just a few.

bigrat

Yeah pretty much all western/northern european teams should be studied closely along with USA and Canada. No hopes for the other teams but hope they can prove me wrong :)

Geterrdun

Canada for sure has some thong wearing ladies on the roster. The US is a big No. Will probably have better luck with the South American teams.

bigrat

Maybe your right, but one of the best sportswomen thongs was Allie Long in the US team and her pink thong, probably from the Olympics 2016 if I remember it so there could be exception or two.

Geterrdun

You wouldn't happen to now were I could find video of that. Had on my DVR but was deleted when i upgraded. I know Muscleman from YouTube has been looking for one for some time now.

Tabarnac

Is anyone watching the women’s CL final? Lyon is playing in all white and maybe that could be interesting from a certain point of view ;p

Geterrdun

Yes the Hegerberg sisters are notorious thong wearers. Can say the same for most of the women of Norway, LOVE THAT COUNTRY.