Sportswomen Thongs

ElPajarito

UCL streaker

bigrat

just a heads-up guys. Tomorrow the women FIFA world cup starts. Would be nice if we could help each others out and post any caps we find of VTLs, see throughs and hopefully also thong slips. fingers crossed for a great tournament :)

bathhouseman2

just a heads-up guys. Tomorrow the women FIFA world cup starts. Would be nice if we could help each others out and post any caps we find of VTLs, see throughs and hopefully also thong slips. fingers crossed for a great tournament :)

Keep an eye on Lieke Martens from the Netherlands team! She famous for having thong slips during her matches and she's one of the top 10 female soccer players in the world.

Bladiblabla

Not only Lieke Martens. I've also seen thong slips of Desiree van Lunteren, Stefanie van der Gragt, Kika van Es and Vivianne Miedema of The Netherlands

Geterrdun

Not only Lieke Martens. I've also seen thong slips of Desiree van Lunteren, Stefanie van der Gragt, Kika van Es and Vivianne Miedema of The Netherlands
Would like to see some of those. Could you post some screenshots or images. Have only seen some partial VTLs so far in the world cup.

photo123

Saw some vtl when Sweden played Chile in Womens Football World Cup yesterday. One picture can be found att FIFA.com if you click in on the match and then photos, the picture is on nr. 10 S. Jakobsson in Sweden. The file was to big for me to upload.
If you can find the hole match you can also see K.Aslani in Sweden in a vtl at 90+5 at the absolut end of the match.

Geterrdun

Magdalena Eriksson was another player with the booty on show. To bad Fridolina Rolfo and Stine Blackestenius were both wearing spandex shorts.