Sportswomen Thongs

night.dreamifications

From spain team

Petermeter

Guys Iam to late look Germany VS Spain.... After The 1 goal of Germany very visible thong see through of Spain soccer :( any site to stream after the match?

bigrat

Here is Asllani from yesterday. Probably were more finds in that match but didn't have enough time to look through all in replay. Hopefully Muscle Man will help us with that in his thread. Also knew there were at least a couple VTLs in Canadas match if someone has the time to go through it.
asllani.jpg

And tonight we have Norway hopefully in white dress, should be the best finds of the tournament I think.

Petermeter

Here is Asllani from yesterday. Probably were more finds in that match but didn't have enough time to look through all in replay. Hopefully Muscle Man will help us with that in his thread. Also knew there were at least a couple VTLs in Canadas match if someone has the time to go through it.
View attachment 46924
And tonight we have Norway hopefully in white dress, should be the best finds of the tournament I think.
ANY WEBSITE WHERE I SHOW ALL GAMES AFTER,?

Geterrdun

Hopefully MUSCLEMAN will send me some clips for my thread. But there were defetnely VTLs in Canada match from forward Prince and the defender Williams. Also Zadorsky appeared to be wearing a thong but no clear shots of it.

Petermeter

Hopefully MUSCLEMAN will send me some clips for my thread. But there were defetnely VTLs in Canada match from forward Prince and the defender Williams. Also Zadorsky appeared to be wearing a thong but no clear shots of it.
I hope this too in Sweden was many vtl... And England game too

Tabarnac

I was watching highlights from the Sweden game and sadly there were a lot of players using the spandex under shorts., at least that was what it looked like. I just imagine how the the yellow kit + the rain woud have been a great combo otherwise. It sure looked like Magdelena Ericsson had a great booty, but I think she was wearing those shorts underneath

Geterrdun

I was watching highlights from the Sweden game and sadly there were a lot of players using the spandex under shorts., at least that was what it looked like. I just imagine how the the yellow kit + the rain woud have been a great combo otherwise. It sure looked like Magdelena Ericsson had a great booty, but I think she was wearing those shorts underneath
Nah bro Magdalena was definitely letting the booty free. Fridolina and Stine were defetnely wearing spandex.

edding

View attachment 46924
Thats hot, but a clear whaletail of Asllani would make my dreams come true. She is one of the pretties girls in the tournament.

photo123

View attachment 46924

There is a vtl when the players warm up after the rain break in Sweden - Chile game. I don’t know the player.

Tabarnac

Found some mixed pictures from the WorldCup.

Spanish girl:
gettyimages-1149678481-2048x2048.jpg

Maybe Magdelena Ericsson was without the spandex:
gettyimages-1060195344-2048x2048.jpg

Found some older pictures as well, like this one of Ada Hegerberg
gettyimages-1145218385-2048x2048.jpg
Another girl i Lyon:
gettyimages-1150123660-2048x2048.jpg

Some of the Swedish girls, possible VTLs (check Aslani on the 3rd pic). Apparently they need to play in all yellow more often ;)
47241209-c585-41fc-ae68-e1eadba45d21.jpgb3517322-b02c-4869-8a0a-bde69c0814c8.jpg03ea1128-7a24-41c8-8a61-98e6b289e45c.jpg539852ee-bcdd-424a-bc66-268d4930bb8d.jpg

Last edited: