Stepmom thongs

• Thread starter Deleted member 24852
  • Start date

Jimmiejohn

Sorry for your dad. My ex-wife did that to me. The whole time we were dating she wore nothing but thongs. Then as soon as she got me hooked into marriage the thongs got more cutesy than sexy and less frequent. Frustrating crap.
Sorry i haven’t updated in forever. She barely wears thongs anymore. Plus she hasn’t bought any new panties or anything. Unless you guys don’t mind seeing the same ones thought it might get boring for yall.
Any update buddy?

D

Deleted member 24852

Any update buddy?
Sorry its been so long since i’ve updated. I actually moved 2 months ago so i’m no longer able to get any pics for now. Maybe when i go visit i can get something. I do miss tasting her thongs but i do have a girlfriend now. Might post something of her she doesn’t wear thongs though and her panties are pretty basic except for like 3 of them. But if anyone is actually interested then i’ll post.

D

Deleted member 24852

Tried to do it yesterday its been a while since i’ve posted pics on here so i couldn’t remember what to do

D

Deleted member 24852

Can you re-upload it dude & do you have any updates thanks
I don’t have any updates I’ve moved since then and don’t really have the opportunities anymore. I could reupload the pic just gotta figure out which one it was.

D

Deleted member 24852

Went over today to my dads house. They stepped out for a bit and left me alone in the house. Of course I had to see my stepmoms panties! No dirty ones and her panty basket is missing a lot of her thongs. Looks like she has moved away from them! Not sure why sucks but at least I got other women who wear them still!