Stepsister ass

Momsthong34

Found some sexy pics on my stepsisters phone she’s 20 lmk if you wanna see more

Attachments

• E8E0FAA5-E6B5-4A7F-8B84-D9D287098EE7.jpeg
    E8E0FAA5-E6B5-4A7F-8B84-D9D287098EE7.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 5,621

VegasThong702

More fake shit. So tired of these losers. I enjoy the sexy ass pic though. Just don’t make up a fake story about this being your step sisters phone. They say shit like, “Let me know if you want to see more”. Of course we want to see more, idiot. This is a thong pervert site. Just so obvious most posts are fake. Mom, sister, wife’s friend. BULLSHIT

More fake shit. So tired of these losers. I enjoy the sexy ass pic though. Just don’t make up a fake story about this being your step sisters phone. They say shit like, “Let me know if you want to see more”. Of course we want to see more, idiot. This is a thong pervert site. Just so obvious most posts are fake. Mom, sister, wife’s friend. BULLSHIT
I think you’re looking at it the wrong way. Pics are great (even though though the whole schtick of it being “mom/mil/sister” is almost guaranteed horseshit unless proven otherwise). But what I find really entertaining is seeing people fall for the same shit again and again.

Bbwthonglover

Staff member

I don’t look at this part of the forum much for that reason, could be sister mum etc but I would say in most cases you are 100% correct

I would rather just a post saying “hot ass who wants to see more” tho saying that who wants to see my sisters arse but don’t image search it cause it will mean I’m kelly brooks brother ?

Momsthong34

i really wanna post more but it won’t let me add any pics rn and I don’t know why anyone know how to fix it 😔