Stolen panties from my wifes friends

BDGolf123

It has been a while since i posted anything so I figured it was time to start again. I have collected pictures of some of my wifes friends panties over the years and here they are.
First up is one of her college friends who came to visit. Nice and firm 34c tits. Tell me what you think and i have plenty more to post. (I cant remember if some of these were posted on other forums so I apologize for any repeats.)

ElChapoGuzman

It has been a while since i posted anything so I figured it was time to start again. I have collected pictures of some of my wifes friends panties over the years and here they are.
First up is one of her college friends who came to visit. Nice and firm 34c tits. Tell me what you think and i have plenty more to post. (I cant remember if some of these were posted on other forums so I apologize for any repeats.)

🥵🥵🥵

gazebo

Any updates please on your own wife?
She is one of the hottest women we've seen here, and her quirky style of doing photoshoots is even more of a turn on.

BDGolf123

Any updates please on your own wife?
She is one of the hottest women we've seen here, and her quirky style of doing photoshoots is even more of a turn on.
Yeah i can post more of her. With work we just got busy and fell out of the habit of taking pictures so much. She has also gotten more into some fetish type stuff and im not sure if its allowed here or not. (pee and period and being humiliated)

OGFTO

Yeah i can post more of her. With work we just got busy and fell out of the habit of taking pictures so much. She has also gotten more into some fetish type stuff and im not sure if its allowed here or not. (pee and period and being humiliated)
LOVE to see her being humiliated! Great to see a real wife evolve

Ringos

I would love to see some peeing. I like to get peed on, such a turn on.

thatguy

God this is an amazing post man I Love how you laid them out for the pictures. Placing the panties ver the shorts was a nice touch. Who's panties were your favorites?

thatguy

I’m digging that yellow pair! Would be a nice eye catches to see those showing when she goes to bend over😍