Stolen thongs

xXTheThongLoverXx

And I'm lucky enough to announce that I'm gonna spend my new year at her house ! So excited about it cause there's an other opportunity for me to complete my collection :devilish: I'll do my best ! So maybe there will be some other content from Charlotte soon :cool:

xXTheThongLoverXx

Okay so tomorrow, I'm gonna spend my new year at Charlotte's house :love: ... Means : Steal new thongs from her :devilish: I'm pretty excited about it ! Of course I won't be able to take them all, but I'll try to take some pics of her complete collection if I can :p Wish me good luck !

xXTheThongLoverXx

My friends, my new year was a reall success ! Here's all Charlotte's panties I could find in her panty drawer :love: She has at least 6 other thongs and 4 "normal" ones (boyshort or shorty maybe). These are the one I was able to capture in picture, but there was some from her washing machine. I can't say how many ones I've missed, but I probably took 75% of her entire collection :cool:

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 446
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 465
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 446
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 413

xXTheThongLoverXx

And here's the rest of her panties. I couldn't unfold them : I was hurry, and because I've found them less interresting... I'm a pure thong seeker hehe :devilish:
I also couldn't take more pics, I didn't have the time... This is all I've got ! Even if some are barely visible, I hope you'll appreciate discover them as much as I do ?

Attachments

• 8.png
    8.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 466
  • 9.png
    9.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 443

xXTheThongLoverXx

Honnestly I'm a bit affraid of this yeah, but that was the price to pay anyway ! Maybe I'm gonna regret this, maybe not... We'll see ?

xXTheThongLoverXx

What a sexy collection man..you deserve award in thongs...hot post more
I'm truly honoured dude, thanks :D There's one last girl from who I stole thongs and I shall present her to you soon. It's the very last unfortunately... The best chances I have to get more in the future is to return at the houses of every girl I showed you until now, like I did with Charlotte the last week ?