Stories about my girlfriend

wthunter

I’ve been trying for quite a while now to get my current girlfriend to wear thongs and even let them slip every once in a while. My ex did show off her thong quite often, maybe you've read some of my stories about her.

So today was the day. My current girlfriend wore a thong this morning, without me knowing, and at some point she said I did something for you, you want to know what? She bent over and showed me her low rise jeans with her sexy blue lace thong sticking out. I was stunned, since she usually wears high rise jeans, belts, long shirts or no thong at all. She then said to me we could do anything I wanted to do, and that she was open to showing off in public as well. I have told her before it would really turn me on if I could take a video or picture of her showing off in public, and she remembered. So today she would bend over a lot, and I could take a video or pictures of her showing off. So that’s what we did. We did a round of grocery shopping, we went to the hardware store, we went to multiple bookstores and we went to some shoe stores. Man, her thong popped out so many times. She wore tight jeans, but every time she bent over, it slipped a little lower. Sometimes she touched her lower back and thong to check how much she was showing off, but she never fixed her jeans or anything. Multiple times, I got hard from seeing her showing off. I asked her during the day what she thought about her thong showing. She told me she actually got quite excited about it. She said she saw some guys glimpsing at her, which she kind of liked.

So at some point we were standing in line to pay. It was very busy around us, and there was this kid looking for his mom. My girlfriend crouched down next to him and stayed that way until his mom came back. Everyone in line at the checkout must have seen her thong sticking out. When we walked out of the store, I told her everyone must have seen your thong. She asked me whether I liked that, and I told her I did. She said I kinda do too.

In one of the bookstores, she was checking out some book covers, and at some point she sat down on the ground. Her thong was sticking out and I could see it disappearing in her buttcrack. I sat down on a small ridge next to her and recorded her when she leaned forwards to get another book. Her ass was facing the windows, so people outside that were lucky enough to glimpse in saw her thong.

The last shoe store we went to had a layout that the back of every bench faced the main entrance. She sat down with her thong visible to all of the people coming in. I brought her a lot of shoes to try on, and asked her if she could put them on quite slowly, so she would be leaning forward for long periods. She pulled up her thong a little and put all of the shoes on. I took some pictures and showed her. She isn’t really turned on by that, but she told me she was turned on by the idea that I and maybe other would be turned on because her thong is sticking out.

When we got back home, she gave me a handjob with her thong sticking out of her unbuttoned jeans and we were watching the video’s I took from her.

I haven’t told her about this forum yet, maybe I will a little later on, when we did more like this. I will then also ask her whether it’s okay to share some pics and maybe videos. I respect her a lot, so I won’t post any pics or vids without her permission. I’ll do my best for you guys! In the meantime, I’ll probably post some more stories, if you’re interested!

ThongWife

Really loved the story! You are a little more brave than us but we have similar stories too! I just get jealous even after 10+ years together

wthunter

Really loved the story! You are a little more brave than us but we have similar stories too! I just get jealous even after 10+ years together
Thanks! I must say I do really enjoy it when she shows off her thong to everyone when I'm also there, however, I wouldn't particularly like it if she'd show off all the time at work or deliberately to tease a lot of other men. But I think she won't, at least not right now, since she really does it for me

Last edited:

wthunter

Actually there is some very nice progress to tell you about. As I told you before, she’s quite into showing off her thong in public. Recently, on a day she actually showed her thong quite a lot, I asked her whether it had become easier to show it off, and she told me yes. She said that she actually only sometimes is aware that her thong is showing, but that she doesn’t mind it showing.

Still, she only sometimes wears a thong. But the good news is, that we actually bought a few more thongs recently. My favorite now is her red lace thong, with two straps on either side. It’s really sexy when showing above her white jeans. And you can even see it through her jeans.

I’ll start with another story from a while ago, where we went shopping for gardening supplies in two very big plant shops. At the time, there were no Corona regulations yet, so it was quite busy in the shops. She wore a blue white striped thong, with lace fringing and a light blue jeans with some holes in it, without her belt (which she does actually need).

We started at the seeds, which we took some time to look at. She crouched multiple times, allowing her jeans to ride lower. She already showed off her thong a few times before anyone could have seen. At some point a couple was walking behind us, also looking at the seeds. My girlfriend bent over right in front of them, exposing her sexy thong. The guy immediately noticed and kept looking. At some point, his girlfriend also saw, and then looked at him. My girlfriend got up again and walked away. I then heard them whispering about her. I didn’t hear what they were saying, but I can imagine he liked it but didn’t say that to his girlfriend.

At the beginning of the day, my girlfriend actually pulled up her jeans a few times, allowing her jeans to cover her thong when walking. But in the second store, she was very focused on all of the plants and accessories, she didn’t even notice it anymore. While she walked around everybody, her thong was also on display when walking. She bent over multiple times on the main route, and many people saw her sexy thong and the top of her buttcrack. I told her I really liked to see her thong disappearing into her buttcrack. We went to a corner of the store, where nobody was, she crouched down and said that I could feel her ass. I didn’t think twice and slid my hand into her jeans. I was rockhard. We then continued and came to an isle where a store worker was working. She was stacking flower pots. There was this section with plants on the other side, mainly tall plants standing on the ground. My girlfriend bent over to look at the prices and her thong popped right out again. I think about 3-4 inches must have shown. The store worker looked in our direction. She was actually wearing jeans and looked pretty nice, so I was also looking at her. A few people passed by, and during that time, she looked over multiple times. I think she was amazed of how much of my girlfriends thong was on display. My girlfriend didn’t pay attention to anything, so I later told her how much looks she got from her.

After the counter, we packed up all of the plants we bought in a cardboard box. I put the box on the ground, and my girlfriend started getting all of the plants from the cart and bending over and putting them in the box. The people at the counter must have seen her thong. When we got back at the car, I asked her why she wouldn’t wear thongs everyday and she told me that she really liked the feeling of showing off and she didn’t want it to become too normal. When we got home I felt how wet she was, and I very much understood.

I’m now trying (but with the current regulations it’s not possible) to get her to wear a thong and low rise jeans to a flea market, where a lot of people are constantly around, and where she will bend over all the time. Whenever the regulations allow it, and we actually did it I’ll summarize the day here :)

Amazing story!
Would like to hear more stories of your gf and maybe we could see some pics

Do you have some older stories of her you could post now?

wthunter

I don't have many, but there are a few more I could type out. To share pics, I'd really want to discuss that with her, I'm not comfortable doing that without telling her. I hope to make progress on that end, whenever she's so into showing off that she'll do it all the time.. sorry guys, hopefully in the near future :)

Taffy1966

I don't get jealous, in fact a while back I got in to see my wife wearing a pair of white trousers and black underwear showing through. Apparently she'd need wearing them all day, even when shopping. It was such a turn on for me.

D

Deleted member 32853

I don't have many, but there are a few more I could type out. To share pics, I'd really want to discuss that with her, I'm not comfortable doing that without telling her. I hope to make progress on that end, whenever she's so into showing off that she'll do it all the time.. sorry guys, hopefully in the near future :)

a new story please

wthunter

Time for me to write out another day with my ex-girlfriend (so not my current girlfriend as in the first story). I hope you like it as much as I did writing it! As you already know, there was a period of time when she was just oblivious to her thong being on display. This was a day when she just didn’t care. We had to go to the vet with her cat, and afterwards we would be going to get some more food and things for her cat. In the evening we would go out to eat and meet some friends afterwards. In the morning, she put on her very complex and sexy bra, with multiple straps crossing over, under a short shirt that allowed for some minor cleavage. She put on the most sexy thong she had, which were a lot of black/greyish straps you needed to knot yourself. She then pulled her very low rise skinny Hollister jeans from her closet. Her belt was still in it. She put on her jeans and then pulled the belt out. Her jeans allowed one of the knotted straps of her thong to pop out over her jeans. Her shirt barely covered it when standing, which was good.

When we got to the living room, she started looking for her cat to put it in a cage. Her roommate was around to enjoy the show (although she didn’t really bother). I on the other hand was looking at her more than I was helping her finding her cat. About 2-3 inches of her thong must have been showing, a lot of straps. Her jeans slid down every time she bent over. When she finally found her cat, she bent over through her knees to put it in the cage. About 3-4 inches of her thong popped out, and her roommate finally told her. She got up and pulled up her jeans and said ‘luckily I don’t need to bend over a lot today’. We put on our coats. Hers covered up her ass (which was kind of a bummer). We left for the vet and when we arrived we sat down in the waiting area. There were three other people that were waiting, and it was a pretty small space. The temperature was kinda nice, which made her take off her coat. The cat was on the floor, and she bent over from her chair down to calm the cat a little. Her thong popped out again, and I saw the woman next to her glimpse over. She then looked directly at me, I smiled at her and she looked away.

When the vet called us in, my gf picked up the cage and we walked towards them. There was one vet, she was about 40 years old and a trainee (younger girl, about 17-20 years old I think). We put the cage on the table and opened it. The cat instantly jumped on the ground and started to look for an exit. My gf tried to calm her and picked her up. She bent over with her ass facing the table and the three of us in the room. We all saw her whaletail showing. They didn’t say anything, but I told her afterwards, that her thong popped out a little. She said she didn’t realize, but that she couldn’t have avoided it. I told her that the belt she took off might have helped, but she said that it’s an annoying feeling, too tight.

We brought the cat back to her house, and went to get some more food and some things for the cat. It was quite busy in the store, since it was a saturday. We got the food and went to the toys and snacks isle. She looked around a bit and bent over at some point, looking at a few toys. She stayed like that for a minute or two, and multiple people passed us by and glimpsed in her direction. I saw that one of the knots was coming loose and told her that she might want to knot it again. She got up and quickly knotted it again, pulled up her jeans and bent over again. A little less, but her thong was still visible. We got some toys and moved to the snacks. A couple of boys were standing there, but we knew wat we needed so she asked if she could get something from in front of them. She bent over with her ass right in their faces, and as her thong popped out of her jeans again, I looked at the boys’ faces. I could tell they were stunned, and didn’t know where to look (I would). She got up again rather quickly, and we went to the counter to pay and went back to her house.

Later that afternoon, towards the evening, my gf changed her shirt. She put on a somewhat more revealing one, with a see through backside. She came to me and said she was feeling sexy. I told her she was incredibly sexy. I hoped it was also because of her showing off her thong to everyone. She put on her high heels and we took our bikes to go to the restaurant. Her jeans was sufficiently low rise to show off her thong on the way there, and since it was pretty busy on this saturday, many people must have seen. The restaurant had open back chairs which would mean showing off during diner. She sat down and put her bag on the ground. I walked around her, caught a glimpse of her thong and sat down in my own chair. I was constantly looking around us to see people staring at her. There was one waiter that passed our table multiple times and deliberately looked at her thong. I was getting hard only because she was so confident and oblivious to the fact that everyone could see her really sexy thong. I told her. She later got up, didn’t pull up her jeans and walked away to the bathroom, her ass towards me. Her thong was on display walking passed all of the other tables. About 2 inches were showing while walking. When she got back she asked whether I enjoyed the view and I told her with me probably some others.

After diner we would meet some friends for drinks. At the bar we sat down on these bar stools. I don’t think there was even one moment she didn’t show off her sexy thong. When our friends arrived, her ass was facing the door, so they must have seen. One of the guys noticed and later told me how sexy she was. I told him that she was showing off all day and we exchanged some tips on how to get our girls to become full time thong wearers and confident to show off. Later that evening I even caught a minor glimpse of his gfs thong. I told him and he said not to let her know, because then she would hide it. He’s also working on it.

When we got home, we relived the whole day of showing off and had amazing sex. I really appreciate how confident she got and almost never bothered to pull up her jeans.