Strange Request Russian Girl Whaletail

galaxythong59

Alright so this is a bit of a weird one but, I will admit that I have kind of been obsessing over this Russian lady from Tiktok who livestreams pretty often. She is older and has a nice body and wears low rise pants all the time, I want to see her do a whaletail very badly. I use a translator to talk to her since I don’t speak any Russian, so it’s a bit difficult, but i’ve been trying to get her to do a whaletail for awhile now and I guess I wanted to see if anyone could help me with that or if there is a way to edit a whaletail on pics or videos I have of her livestream recordings 😅 I have gotten many girls to do a whaletail on Tiktok lives, I am the one who started the “Tiktok Live Whaletails” thread, but there is just something about her that I am obsessed with I don’t know what it is. I will attach a screenshot of the first time I asked her if she could do a whaletail and she just replied with laughing emojis lol so I became persistent to try to get her to do it and I will also attach a video recording of a livestream she had where she even hand motions to the viewers what a whaletail is by putting her arms in the direction that a thong would lay on her while doing the whaletail. I don’t speak Russian but I know she definitely mentioned it due to the hand motions. Maybe someone here speaks Russian and can tell me what she says? I don’t know but, what do you guys think? Can anyone help? Is there a way to edit a Whaletail on her? (I don’t care if it doesn’t look perfect). Or should I just let this go completely and stop obsessing 🤣

galaxythong59

Also if you watch the video I attached, you can see her turn around and it looks like she has a VTL showing, so it’s safe to say she’s a thong wearer!