Tbomb's Dirty Panties

tbomb98

My wife and I share a dirty panty fetish and are here to share some of her pictures. She is in her late 30's, brunette, green eyes, has extra padding and has an amazing pussy. I can't believe how wet she gets when thinking about other men sniffing her panties or having sex with her. A few years ago, she discovered the ability to squirt as well. Her pussy and panties have a sweet, musky smell with a hint of perfume and pee.

We have plenty of pics to share so enjoy this thread and future updates.. Here is few pic to get started. Unfortunately, the album uploader isn't working for multiple pics right now. Anyone know how to fix it?

20130313_194222.jpg

poth2747

just love those panties would do any thing to sniff them. what size are they. lets see her panty drawer. thanks tbomb98.

tbomb98

About her: She is a sexy 45 year old with curly blond hair. She was introduced to swinging several years ago and enjoys having sex with other men. We've had many threesomes and she likes to go solo with a couple regulars from time to time. She lost a lot of weight this year and that means new panties :)