Teens With Their Mum ~ What Do You Think

Taffy1966

I was at the mall recently, I'm not sure what was going on but the leggings & see through crews were out in force! I kid you not, I probably saw at least six teen girls with their thong showing while shopping with their Mums. One had white linen trousers on with black full arse knickers showing right through. Another had light blue jeans with a lime green whaletail. I saw (I think) four girls wearing black see through leggings...two wearing black thongs, one wearing a pink thong, and one wearing light coloured knickers. All were so visible through their leggings. It got me thinking. Do the parents not notice? Don't they care? Do the girls know that they're showing their underwear? Do they care? Do they give a shit if their parents see their leggings are completely transparent? There is no way these Mums didn't see their daughters dressed like complete slappers, no fucking way. I was with my sister so it was impossible to take pictures unfortunately. Inwas just wondering what your thoughts are on this.

Moonwatcher

Maybe the moms didn't care, or maybe they had given up trying to get their daughters to dress diffrrently
Then again there are lots of mothers(and even grandmothers) who dress sexy, wear revealing clothes too. Once had a neighbor who frequently wore much shorter shorts(barely below her butt) than her teenage daughter did!

Joe9099

I saw it again shopping, this girl was in the car park with her friend and from behind and the sun made her leggings almost completely transparent showing her black thong. When I saw her inside I realised she was maybe 14 or 15 or 16 and with her mum!

cheesewiz

Her mom would probably wear the same see through leggings but is too embarrassed to do so around her daughter cause her daughter is way too hot. They probably both parade around the house in skimpy nothings to better tease the brother and father.

kimmythong

Mod
These moms can't do anything about what the kids wear. They were once teenagers and they all had their own rebellious period.