Tennis Thongs Collection!

Johnny76

Camila Giorgi

3EAE3F1E-DFC4-4D13-A134-BB5F23950517.jpeg

Moonwatcher

Someone once said "there is nothing like a tennis dress to make a woman look sexy." Don't know as. i agree that its the sexiest look of all- lean toward agreeing with opinion that the bikini was the greatest invention of all time for women's clothes!
But its true that tennis dresses are sexy, especially the shorter ones which often give a look at the tennis panties. When the women is moving around during play of course, but its exciting to see women wearing their tennis dresses on the street or in stores, leaning over , showing their bare legs and sexy panties.
Tennis panties may not be thongs, but sometimes they do expose a nice slice of bare cheek just the same.

lolokay

Someone once said "there is nothing like a tennis dress to make a woman look sexy." Don't know as. i agree that its the sexiest look of all- lean toward agreeing with opinion that the bikini was the greatest invention of all time for women's clothes!
But its true that tennis dresses are sexy, especially the shorter ones which often give a look at the tennis panties. When the women is moving around during play of course, but its exciting to see women wearing their tennis dresses on the street or in stores, leaning over , showing their bare legs and sexy panties.
Tennis panties may not be thongs, but sometimes they do expose a nice slice of bare cheek just the same.

Why did you write this? Who cares?

Moonwatcher

I like to think everyone is free to express his likes or dislikes on this board, as long as its not against the rules or illegal.
People get turned on by, or think many different things are sexy. Some like Victorian. pantalettes,for instance. Not my thing, but I'd not put down someone who was into it.
I happen to love seeing women in tennis dresses. And we have a lot of stuff on this board besides whaletails. If something doesn't interest me I just get off the thread.

franquoi098

I wonder if the following WTA players wear thongs :

Danielle Collins, Naomi Osaka, Kiki Bertens, Christina McHale, Alison Riske, Sofia Kenin and Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova!