The Art of Hunting Thongs

whaletail17

Here are some pics from a series I posted on another site. This is probably my best quality that I have taken. The woman was fixated on her phone and totally oblivious to her thong being out. These are all I have of her but I do have other shots from the series if people show interest. Enjoy!

Yes she was totally oblivious to the fact that it’s showing so much!

randy

Pre-pandemic I caught this asian mum slipping out of the corner of my eye while out shopping at the store.

I tried to get some good shots in but really blew the quality as it was totally unexpected and a really difficult situation frankly.

One thing to mention is that when I was about to checkout, at which point she was a little behind in the queue, I caught a glimpse of her thong from the side as she bent over to drop what she was holding into the basket that her son was carrying around. I wish I shot the major side peek and can only imagine how it appeared from behind. Please enjoy what I did catch!

Whaletailhunter

Staff member
Mod
Pre-pandemic I caught this asian mum slipping out of the corner of my eye while out shopping at the store.

I tried to get some good shots in but really blew the quality as it was totally unexpected and a really difficult situation frankly.

One thing to mention is that when I was about to checkout, at which point she was a little behind in the queue, I caught a glimpse of her thong from the side as she bent over to drop what she was holding into the basket that her son was carrying around. I wish I shot the major side peek and can only imagine how it appeared from behind. Please enjoy what I did catch!

Brilliant pics Randy, defo a woman I wouldn't think would wear a thong