The Art of Hunting Thongs

randy

I was in luck today. Ran across this mum multiple times at an event. The first time I noticed she slipped something but it was very difficult to tell even for me! I suspected it was a thong bodysuit and later confirmed. The second time was when I captured most of the pics. Finally I was able to capture her face (hubby in background). Enjoy!

Datthongtho

Thanks for all of the great uploads Randy! Reaaaaally solid stuff, if you have any latina/black girls I'd love to see some content! I don't actively hunt but do try and take snaps when I run into a favorable situation. Definitely not as great captures as yours tho! Keep it up man

Gbanger

Damn, that bodysuit tail is epic. She doesn't look like the kind of girl who would enjoy having her undergarments so far up her butt like that, but it just makes it all the more sexy!

randy

Caught this mum showing a side strap. At first I thought she was wearing some boyshorts cause I caught a glimpse of panties from the side and said no way she is wearing a thong. Then I walked by later and caught a glimpse of all way down her back and saw the thong tucked in. It was super sexy. Let me know if you want to see more of her. I have better shots but they need to be cropped.

Johannus

Caught this mum showing a side strap. At first I thought she was wearing some boyshorts cause I caught a glimpse of panties from the side and said no way she is wearing a thong. Then I walked by later and caught a glimpse of all way down her back and saw the thong tucked in. It was super sexy. Let me know if you want to see more of her. I have better shots but they need to be cropped.

Omg! It is the best. Very good capture. Show us more, please ;)

golf

Very nice, we want more please