The Mystery of the Fitness Hottie(s)

ElPajarito

One thing I've come across a lot in my search for thongs on social media is the random popularization of a fitness model who regularly poses in thongs and then they seem to ... disappear. This has happened several times but one of the most interesting fitness competitors was named Gizzelle Higgison of the UK. She was an awesome thong advocate. She would post every week on twitter/IG at least one thong selfie a week. Then, sometime last year, she just vanished. There are some pics of her online but shes totally gone elsewhere. I hope she resurfaces because she was great.

It's just bizarre how this has happened (there were great IG fit chick pages who also have come and gone overnight). One thing is in my time going to gyms who have bikini competitors or girls who lift/exercise religiously is that they all wear thongs. I've had some talk about it and others have very noticeable VTL, but it's an amazing phenomenon.
Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 2.31.59 PM.png

Shaftinio

I noticed that as well. This woman is married now and changed her name to ciara kleva, her husband's name. She is still around and used to post twerk and pole dance videos but she doesn't do that anymore. Any attempt at finding her old stuff is difficult. Some is still out there but she seems to have done a good job making copyright claims against anything someone else posted of her.

Attachments

• ciarale5.jpg
    ciarale5.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 212

ElPajarito

I noticed that as well. This woman is married now and changed her name to ciara kleva, her husband's name. She is still around and used to post twerk and pole dance videos but she doesn't do that anymore. Any attempt at finding her old stuff is difficult. Some is still out there but she seems to have done a good job making copyright claims against anything someone else posted of her.
Great find and I do remember her, as well!

assluvher

I think some of them have either gotten married or in a relationship that doesn’t approve what they posted so they stopped.
I think others may have just started making a profit out of it like onlyfans or something like that

Shaftinio

I think some of them have either gotten married or in a relationship that doesn’t approve what they posted so they stopped.
I think others may have just started making a profit out of it like onlyfans or something like that
Probably correct

ElPajarito

Another worthy mention was an IG fitness chick names Kristi Herbst. I don't know if she's still around or not, but her page is gone. She was a HUGE thong enthusiast. She wasn't as "known" as Gizelle but she definitely had a good following thanks to her thong underwear/bikini selfies. She's another who I hope resurfaces!

View attachment 67051

Great news: Shes back! I think she temporarily deactivated her account...here it is tho

ElPajarito

Here's a wild turn in the sexy fitness section of social media. This martial arts/fitness chick named Jessica who was a huge thong wearer removed all her thong photos. She wasn't a shy person and had a great personality. She is happily married and did post a lot about DM's from super creeps but that hasn't stopped thong enthusiasts in the past. A really bizarre erasure of some amazing thong photos.

Current IG

Now removed thong dedicated posts