The Vi3wers Thongs

archer

Awesome! I love the thong selection, especially the white one. Glad you gave the other dads a show! There are plenty of times I hope to catch a thong when I'm taking pictures of my kids.

Lovingit

Unbelievable! Best thread on this site. Your girlfriend is smoking hot and has the best taste in underwear. Love everything about this!

TheVi3wers

Mod
Been very busy so we didn't have much time to spend here but here are 3 more times that I managed to capture.

The 1st two were out in a park, we stayed there for a bit less than 2 hours at different places. As you can see it was out most of the time. the 2nd set looks like a thong bodysuit but it is just black thong with black top.

3rd set was out trying shoes. There weren't many people at the 1st place we went to but the 2nd was so packed that I didn't even try to take pics.

And a last video getting out of the car.

EatTheMonkey

Been very busy so we didn't have much time to spend here but here are 3 more times that I managed to capture.

The 1st two were out in a park, we stayed there for a bit less than 2 hours at different places. As you can see it was out most of the time. the 2nd set looks like a thong bodysuit but it is just black thong with black top.

3rd set was out trying shoes. There weren't many people at the 1st place we went to but the 2nd was so packed that I didn't even try to take pics.

And a last video getting out of the car.

These are amazing, thank you!