The Vi3wers Thongs

Thanks for the nice feedback. Here are a few pics while we managed to get out and about, probably gonna get another lockdown here soon... The place in the last 3 pics was packed, people everywhere and those jeans don't want to hear about hiding thongs.

I have a few videos to edit too when I take the time for the next update.

Amazing!
would really like to see more pics or videos in the snow

Dgmex9

Thanks for the nice feedback. Here are a few pics while we managed to get out and about, probably gonna get another lockdown here soon... The place in the last 3 pics was packed, people everywhere and those jeans don't want to hear about hiding thongs.

I have a few videos to edit too when I take the time for the next update.
Such an incredible set 😍

wthunter

She's the most incredible and sexy woman I've ever seen, showing off her thong like that, all the time. She's a one in a million. Thanks for the sexy pics! Very much looking forward to those vids!

TheVi3wers

Mod
you are very very lucky! does she buy her jeans or do you? I assume she purposefully buys some low rise ;)
She chooses her own jeans and has worn low-rise since for ever. But good jeans are really hard to find now, low-rise are not really low-rise anymore, so if I find a good pair I will tell her.

Sadly she had to get rid of 2 great pair of jeans because they were too worn out. And the latest pairs she bought are low-rise but really bad for thong slips for some reason. If anyone has a good brand we'll look into it.

Here goes the videos with mega to try, none from the set in the snow unfortunately.

cita .

She chooses her own jeans and has worn low-rise since for ever. But good jeans are really hard to find now, low-rise are not really low-rise anymore, so if I find a good pair I will tell her.

Sadly she had to get rid of 2 great pair of jeans because they were too worn out. And the latest pairs she bought are low-rise but really bad for thong slips for some reason. If anyone has a good brand we'll look into it.

Here goes the videos with mega to try, none from the set in the snow unfortunately.

Hey man you can look at american eagle there are a lot of low rise Jeans, and do have a Video with her leather jacket and thong?

Sitonmyface

Nice!!! Plz continue more of these mega vids👌🏾, hope it’s a permanent thing.

heebers

Mod

look on Poshmark or Depop for brands Frankie B and the older True Religion styles. It’s what my wife wears and thong is out all the time

randy

Absolutely love the public shots and the flashing of her thong and g-string. Thanks for sharing! Especially loved the getting in and out of the car slips so keep them coming!!