The Vi3wers Thongs

Tender

I love this thread so much, that I continue to visit the forum about twice a week just to check out if there's anything new from you guys.

Especially love the pics and vid that was probably taken at an IKEA or something.

Admin1

I agree American Eagle has the best low rise jeans. She can wear a belt just enough to hold them up but when she bends her thongs will show

TheVi3wers

Mod
It seems like we'll have to look into these american eagle jeans. And thanks for the tips about getting 2nd hand pairs, never thought of it but it works, I find we get a better idea if the jeans will be good or not and they sometimes leave a written description that can help. Here are 2 sets at the stores again with jeans we got from a 2nd hand app.

Next time we might try and catch some people reacting but not sure we'll manage. If not it'll just be a normal update.

Tender

The regular lurking around really pays out....thanks a lot for the new content und please keep up the good work.

This thread is one of the best threads in this whole forum from my perspective.

I would really love to see some candid shots of your wife in every day situations, for example wearing a tight jeans without showing thong cleavage....or pictures with only the slightest thong slip or full body shots wearing different clothes i.e. a tight tank top or something.

Your content really gets my going, so thanks again. :)

TheVi3wers

Mod
The regular lurking around really pays out....thanks a lot for the new content und please keep up the good work.

This thread is one of the best threads in this whole forum from my perspective.

I would really love to see some candid shots of your wife in every day situations, for example wearing a tight jeans without showing thong cleavage....or pictures with only the slightest thong slip or full body shots wearing different clothes i.e. a tight tank top or something.

Your content really gets my going, so thanks again. :)
Thanks for your feedback, these are not candid as she bends over intentionally because she knows I am recording, but it could just as well be candid as it happens all day, it is just much easier to capture if "planned" so we can show what goes on. When we record these she doesn't pull her thong up just for the pic or anything, it is just a normal sight for that day.
Tank top shots will surely come with warmer weather but I am not sure we'll be posting shots without any visible thong

But I get what you mean with the candid thing, I might try get more in the future while she does laundry or whatever.

Tender

Thanks for your feedback, these are not candid as she bends over intentionally because she knows I am recording, but it could just as well be candid as it happens all day, it is just much easier to capture if "planned" so we can show what goes on. When we record these she doesn't pull her thong up just for the pic or anything, it is just a normal sight for that day.
Tank top shots will surely come with warmer weather but I am not sure we'll be posting shots without any visible thong

But I get what you mean with the candid thing, I might try get more in the future while she does laundry or whatever.

Hey again!

No, I totally got that your wife is always aware of you filming....I watched this thread and also your flickr again and realised that I wasn't very precise in my phrasing, so I wanted to clarify that:

This thread is easily the best active thread on this entire forum. In the recent past there was a thread with a blond girlfriend (from France if I remember correctly) that had the same high quality as this one, but the couple split up.

What I meant was, that your early shots somehow seem more authentic regarding that "candid" element....maybe it's got something to do with the lockdown...but somehow they seem more natural to me and I like them even better while the newest stuff still is incredibly hot. Your wife really looks graceful and I love looking at her stature

While looking at this thread again I again realised how massively brilliant your picures and videos are and I really didn't want to niggle. Yesterday morning really was a strange sensation for me...sitting here, leaving breakfast aside and looking on your wife on video while my wife is working from home office in the next room.

What I also meant was a series starting with your wife walking in tight jeans....in the next shots you can see a little whaletail and the last shots would show full thong exposure. That was what I meant, kind of like a story.

I'm also really jealous of your every day life with that much whaletails around and am looking forward to everything you like to share..

asslover88

great content she is so sexy, her public showing really turns me on! wish i could spot a girl like her while out and about!

wthunter

It's just amazing that this is just the normal sight for pretty much everyday! You guys are incredible! Love her showing off in public places

tode

Tu ne serais pas français par hasard ? Dans une des superbes vidéo a la piscine que tu a posté on entend du français 😁. Sinon merci beaucoup pour ces vidéos et photos magnifiques.
Quelles marque de string porte ta femme ?
J'ai du mal à en trouver de ce style pour ma femme qui pourtant aime me faire plaisir en en portant quotidiennement.

"Are you french? I noticed french language in the swimming pool video What brand of thong does your wife wear ? It's hard to find this style of thong for mine.

jimbo beam

Looking back through this thread I must say I really like her selection of little stringy thongs. I know everyone has different tastes and preferences, but the gigantic waistband thongs that have become popular now days don't do much for me. Like many others have said this is by far one of the best threads on the site, and its always one of the first few I check on after being away for awhile. Thankyou to you and your lovely wife for sharing.

Thong_Love

Thanks for the nice feedback. Here are a few pics while we managed to get out and about, probably gonna get another lockdown here soon... The place in the last 3 pics was packed, people everywhere and those jeans don't want to hear about hiding thongs.

I have a few videos to edit too when I take the time for the next update.
I absolutely love this type of g-string! Sooo sexy!! More please!! 😀👍🏼 Does she have any silky/satin thongs? Those are the absolute BEST!!!!

If you want Jeans recommendations...I find the ones without ass pockets very sexy! 👍🏼

TheVi3wers

Mod
Thanks all.

@Thong_Love She doesn't have a lot but this one is a silky thong although it is not obvious on the pictures

@tode I'll send you a PM but doesn't wear a particuliar brand, she has some H&M, some from Asos and sites like that.

@wthunter It is not everyday it depends on how she is dressed, but at least several times a week yes

@Tender I do think I understand the natural side you are talking about, and yes maybe it is because all our bars etc are closed at the moment. Some of the older ones were when we would go out alone or with friends and I would just snap some pics as I would go get a new order or to the toilets etc. I guess it is not the same when you have the whole evening to get a few pics as she is sitting normally with her thong out, opposed to taking videos in a store like the last ones where she cannot really stay with it showing for a very long time.
And no worries I didn't think you were trying to niggle I see what you mean. But I am open to criticism.

Here are a few new sets, maybe you will find candid part again as they were not staged except for the 2 last ones the bench. The 1st ones are some I took a bit randomly from home. And the longer one was while we were out with the kid at a park, we stayed there for about 2 hours and her thong was out any time she would bend over, which happend a lot.
It was quite crowded, all the parents brought their kids out for the weekend and a few times instead of trying to get a pic, I went facing her to see if anyone behind her was looking and I saw a few but didn't dare to record it. There was a woman that told her friend to look and they both checked her out but the others didn't do anything special so it doesn't really matter, I just saw they saw.

Also these were with 2 new jeans we bought, not disapointed they work great ! Gstar and Pepe, we still need to get an american eagle to try but I think she has like 6 pairs that are very good for thong slips now so that will be more than enough.

Tender

You are just the greatest dude and I love your new pictures! Sitting here rock hard again, while the wife is working in the room next door. The pix with the relatively simple black thong and the G-Star jeans are my absolute favourite out of this series, while the public ones are also incredibly hot. Hope this thread will go on forever.