The Vi3wers Thongs

wthunter

She has such a sexy body! Too bad about the virus indeed. You must love her showing off out and about! I know we all do :)

YESSS

Holy crap. She is so awesome. I love it all, especially the first one at the restaurant and the nip slips. Beautiful

TheVi3wers

Mod
So with a bit more time and a bit more sober, here is the story from the last update. We were out for a night in a hotel where we went to eat and have a few drinks. The only pic I managed to get in public is the 1st one at the restaurant but her thong only got more visible as the evening went by, with a nice peak at the bar. Unfortunately it was the only "ok" one that was worth keeping.
The other ones were from the room because we were disapointed that I couldn't get more good pics earlier on. I don't know what's up with my phone but the pics are often very blurry because I'm walking while trying to capture it, the one at the restaurant is blurry too but sadly it was still one of the better ones.

The hotel had a heated pool that we went to the next morning and she had her thong on display in the area after the changing rooms. Was hard to film without getting cought, there were people and mirrors everywhere. Also she had an almost thong like bikini, it's not a thong but still lets a lot of ass show but the phone was in the locker room.

Also it seems like the video doesn't read on my phone for some reason, if anyone knows how I can fix it let me know. In the meantime it plays fine on a PC.

Next time I'll have 2 very short videos that I found from a while back.

Last edited:

randy

Your posts have been absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for sharing and your wife puts on an amazing show. Love the whaletails she shows off and the ones in public are especially great.

Dgmex9

I would have gone to an empty room right away, pulled down her jeans and have her ass grind on my hard cock 😍😍

YESSS

So with a bit more time and a bit more sober, here is the story from the last update. We were out for a night in a hotel where we went to eat and have a few drinks. The only pic I managed to get in public is the 1st one at the restaurant but her thong only got more visible as the evening went by, with a nice peak at the bar. Unfortunately it was the only "ok" one that was worth keeping.
The other ones were from the room because we were disapointed that I couldn't get more good pics earlier on. I don't know what's up with my phone but the pics are often very blurry because I'm walking while trying to capture it, the one at the restaurant is blurry too but sadly it was still one of the better ones.

The hotel had a heated pool that we went to the next morning and she had her thong on display in the area after the changing rooms. Was hard to film without getting cought, there were people and mirrors everywhere. Also she had an almost thong like bikini, it's not a thong but still lets a lot of ass show but the phone was in the locker room.

Also it seems like the video doesn't read on my phone for some reason, if anyone knows how I can fix it let me know. In the meantime it plays fine on a PC.

Got damn she is mind blowingly sexy and fun! Never stop being that way! I love her attitude. Did you notice anyone looking? Did she let a little nipple show at all? Freaking irresistible smh wow. Thank you for the video too (y)

wthunter

Stunning! Love the shape of that purple thong above her jeans! Love all of those public pics and vids, irresistibly sexy!

binderpatel

my god...could even imagine the boner id have in person. you just dont see this stuff anymore and love how her shirt rides up in the front tooo..lowkey would tease her midriff with a stretch or hair tie too. wow