The Vi3wers Thongs

Tender

Just watched your recent post again now "on my own". I also really love the outside shots with that candid like aspect. THAT is exactly what I meant...also the quality is really nice on all the new stuff. The white thong seems a bit unspectacular on first glance, but it really turned my on...can't say why exactly.

I was wondering: In one of your first posts you said, that your wife also reviews this thread. What are her thoughts on the comments and the development of this thread, i.e. her "fanbase"?

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

wthunter

Your wife is amazing, super sexy and confident with all those people around. The thong popping out of her jeans brings out the best of her figure, really sexy seeing her. Please never stop doing what you guys do :)

waterbottle008

Love her thong slips and the variety of thongs she has. So sexy. I hope you always update this thread with more awesome sexiness from your wife

binderpatel

my god..if this is the view she gives at the park i need to go to more parks when im going for walks:eek: unbelievable how hot that is. her jacket rides up and everything, i can see why other ppl were staring,...cant wait for more, looks like her belly would show if she tied her hair up too? did she notice or even care?

TheVi3wers

Mod
She still reads the comments but not as often. She is still a bit uncomfortable with all this whaletail thing but the comments still please her. She is happy that she does not feel judged and that you respect that she wants to stay anonymous and not show her face.

I have some pics and stories to share soon, stay tuned.

wthunter

She still reads the comments but not as often. She is still a bit uncomfortable with all this whaletail thing but the comments still please her. She is happy that she does not feel judged and that you respect that she wants to stay anonymous and not show her face.

I have some pics and stories to share soon, stay tuned.
I'll be checking the thread multiple times a day! Can't wait for those stories!

TheVi3wers

Mod
my god..if this is the view she gives at the park i need to go to more parks when im going for walks:eek: unbelievable how hot that is. her jacket rides up and everything, i can see why other ppl were staring,...cant wait for more, looks like her belly would show if she tied her hair up too? did she notice or even care?
She didn't really notice or care, she wouldn't wear a top that shows her belly all the time but like you say it happens when she has her arms up etc. But it is not really something we pay attention to.

Here are the latest pictures we got.

A lot of them giving a bath or randoms from home.
The 6 with the tiny white thong were taken while we were at a small party with 5 other people, her thong was out pretty much all the time and later she sat on the ground on purpose so it would be more visible.
Behind her was the corridor to go to the toilet so anyone coming from there would see. You can see on the last one it is a bit more subtle.
Towards the end she fell asleep on the couch and her back and thong were visible like on the pic.
The rest of us were at the table and she was behind me so it would have been hard to snap a pic without getting cought. No one said anything during the whole evening, but I did see the girl sitting next to her looking at it when my wife was leaning forward to get her glass.

Now for the story part.

1st one is from a day she went away for a day with a friend and they took a train. She told me that at the station she sat on these stools while they were waiting and that there was a glass window behind her. She told me that she was pretty sure her thong was out during that time and people were walking by or waiting too. Would have loved to be there to capture it.
Then on the train she sat on the seat at the center, not the window. And when her friend would show her something on her phone she would turn to her side revealing her thong for the other passengers.

2nd story was during a 1st aid class she had to take, where they need to massage a mannequin on the floor etc. You can probably imagine how that went. I got a picture from that day when she came back. Again would have loved to be there to see it, even though it would have been near impossible to capture it.

Edit : just realised that that 2nd story isn't much of a story so I'll give a bit more context.
At her work they had this special event during part of the week where a person came to give 1st aid courses.
They could chose to go to the morning or afternoon course and they were small groups of 6 max.
I was not there so that's why there is not much to say but if you have done some of these courses you know that at one point you need to do as if you were saving a person on the ground. So you are on your knees and bending down and the rest are watching you.

Tender

Thanks again! I especially love the pix from your small party...my favourite one being the mentioned more subtle one. The second to last is also particularly nice, there's something about sheer and relatively simple black underwear I find very pleasing to look at.

Does the aspect of posting the pictures online make it a bit uncomforting or the presentation of the whaletail (to you, your friends or the public) per se? Still, I really appreciate her openness even though she doesn't get a kick of it herself.

Also the Pepe jeans are really nice for the purpose. ;-)

binderpatel

in absolute awe, the one of her on the couch legit has her entire crack out too so i can see why her friend noticed when she reached forward...just insanely hot. im sure she's responsible for a lot of dudes getting excited, esp at that first aid class. if she wears that to work i bet it's out constantly...can only imagine. so hot too that she doesn't care her belly shows, especially since it's accidental but y'all don't even notice. great update 👏

randy

She didn't really notice or care, she wouldn't wear a top that shows her belly all the time but like you say it happens when she has her arms up etc. But it is not really something we pay attention to.

Here are the latest pictures we got.

A lot of them giving a bath or randoms from home.
The 6 with the tiny white thong were taken while we were at a small party with 5 other people, her thong was out pretty much all the time and later she sat on the ground on purpose so it would be more visible.
Behind her was the corridor to go to the toilet so anyone coming from there would see. You can see on the last one it is a bit more subtle.
Towards the end she fell asleep on the couch and her back and thong were visible like on the pic.
The rest of us were at the table and she was behind me so it would have been hard to snap a pic without getting cought. No one said anything during the whole evening, but I did see the girl sitting next to her looking at it when my wife was leaning forward to get her glass.

Now for the story part.

1st one is from a day she went away for a day with a friend and they took a train. She told me that at the station she sat on these stools while they were waiting and that there was a glass window behind her. She told me that she was pretty sure her thong was out during that time and people were walking by or waiting too. Would have loved to be there to capture it.
Then on the train she sat on the seat at the center, not the window. And when her friend would show her something on her phone she would turn to her side revealing her thong for the other passengers.

2nd story was during a 1st aid class she had to take, where they need to massage a mannequin on the floor etc. You can probably imagine how that went. I got a picture from that day when she came back. Again would have loved to be there to see it, even though it would have been near impossible to capture it.

Edit : just realised that that 2nd story isn't much of a story so I'll give a bit more context.
At her work they had this special event during part of the week where a person came to give 1st aid courses.
They could chose to go to the morning or afternoon course and they were small groups of 6 max.
I was not there so that's why there is not much to say but if you have done some of these courses you know that at one point you need to do as if you were saving a person on the ground. So you are on your knees and bending down and the rest are watching you.

What an incredibly stunning set of pictures! Love how much her thong is sticking out. Of course it looks like it's a part of her day to be bending over and what not so that definitely helps. Thanks so much for sharing and always look forward to the next set.