The Vi3wers Thongs

olympien

Here are a few pictures from the last weeks doing random things, mostly out at shopping centers and restaurants etc, nothing special to add other than the red thong is one she was buying during the pictures from the previous update, and that she tried the leather like leggings from calzedonia as suggested, which worked great, the only "problem" is that it falls down a lot and she needs to pull them up often.
My personal favorites from this update are the ones through the glass windows, we stayed both times for a good half hour at least for anyone driving or walking by to see.

Concerning the "ask me anything", we are up to try it out but have no idea how to go with it comfortably, we can take suggestions so that we get a better idea, but we will probably not do a video format.

I'm glad my calzedonia leggings suggestion is appreciated 😋 Your wife is gorgeous !!! Thanks for the contributions 😍😍😍

drmoom

Here are a few pictures from the last weeks doing random things, mostly out at shopping centers and restaurants etc, nothing special to add other than the red thong is one she was buying during the pictures from the previous update, and that she tried the leather like leggings from calzedonia as suggested, which worked great, the only "problem" is that it falls down a lot and she needs to pull them up often.
My personal favorites from this update are the ones through the glass windows, we stayed both times for a good half hour at least for anyone driving or walking by to see.

Concerning the "ask me anything", we are up to try it out but have no idea how to go with it comfortably, we can take suggestions so that we get a better idea, but we will probably not do a video format.
amazing! amazing! amazing!

Threestring_G

More amazing shots! Thank you for getting the shots from the other side of the glass, so that we can all see what people walking by would have seen. Assuming you sat across from her at these spots - did you get to see many guys staring??

TheVi3wers

Mod
@Ti and threestring_g : I did not really catch anyone looking, she told me that a guy outside walking from behind her turned around as he was walking by so I am pretty sure he saw. Also there was a road with a traffic light right behind her so anyone stopped in their car could have a good look. It was an almost perfect scenario from my side, only problem was that it was not a very nice day, so not many people walking outside.

@beltlover : For me a belt means less chances for slips, so I am not a big belt fan.

A few pics from the last weeks :

The white thong ones were at a place where parents could bring their kids for various activities, that was the sight she was leaving for anyone behind her while sitting down.
Second set is just doing random things with friends around. Had to snap them fast because people were around so some are quite blurry.
And the last 2 pictures are what she sent me one evening while she was having a few drinks with her friends at a bar.

binderpatel

@Ti and threestring_g : I did not really catch anyone looking, she told me that a guy outside walking from behind her turned around as he was walking by so I am pretty sure he saw. Also there was a road with a traffic light right behind her so anyone stopped in their car could have a good look. It was an almost perfect scenario from my side, only problem was that it was not a very nice day, so not many people walking outside.

@beltlover : For me a belt means less chances for slips, so I am not a big belt fan.

The white thong ones were at a place where parents could bring their kids for various activities, that was the sight she was leaving for anyone behind her while sitting down.
Second set is just doing random things with friends around. Had to snap them fast because people were around so some are quite blurry.
And the last 2 pictures are what she sent me one evening while she was having a few drinks with her friends at a bar.

you guys would be my favorite couple to invite over, hands down haha

drmoom

Amazing :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

wthunter

The tiny blue thong is very sexy. Love that she teases you (and us) like that while she's out with friends. Do you think her friends know she's aware she's showing and don't say anything? Have you ever caught one of her friends showing thong?

You're an amazing couple!

Tender

Just another outstanding post...especially like the relatively simple white thong, the resolution and setting is great.

The selfies are also in a league of their one...Mrs. Vi3wers has just so lovely hips and a incredible backside and seing her belly this way is just so incredible hot...including the upper body like that just makes that picture so complete.

Thank's a lot you guys. <3

asslover88

another great update, beautiful whaletails! i love those pics from the bar, i would be so hot getting sent those knowing she is out showing off, im sure she got alot of attention that night, shes so hot!

TheVi3wers

Mod
The tiny blue thong is very sexy. Love that she teases you (and us) like that while she's out with friends. Do you think her friends know she's aware she's showing and don't say anything? Have you ever caught one of her friends showing thong?

You're an amazing couple!
I'm not sure, I don't think they think she does it on purpose because when you know her it's not something that goes with her personality, but I don't know.

Here are the last pictures for the year, during a Christmas party. I hope I'll get more during the new year night.