Thong at a baseball game

js2500

Apologies for bumping again but do you have a time stamp or point of reference to when it happened?

That's not the right game. They were playing the Phillies and I believe it was on May 21, 2019. I don't know the exact time stamp but it was in the first couple of innings. If you can link that game, I'm sure I could find it.

RedShirt23

That's not the right game. They were playing the Phillies and I believe it was on May 21, 2019. I don't know the exact time stamp but it was in the first couple of innings. If you can link that game, I'm sure I could find it.
Thanks for the reply.

Is this the right one?

js2500

Thanks for the reply.

Is this the right one?
This is the game from 5/20. I think it might have been the game on 5/21. Also, not sure if it matters but the game was on ESPN so they may have had different cameras and the Comcast Sports Chicago might not have followed the foul ball with the thong slip.

RedShirt23

This is the game from 5/20. I think it might have been the game on 5/21. Also, not sure if it matters but the game was on ESPN so they may have had different cameras and the Comcast Sports Chicago might not have followed the foul ball with the thong slip.
Would you be able to say what the score was or what the estimated time is? (Hope my question makes sense, not a baseball fan personally)

js2500

No, I don't remember that far back but if you can post that game on 5/21, I'll skim through it and see if I can find it.