Thong at the beach

I stay away from pink in public. Public perception is bad enough. Pink assumes gay. I don't know why, but it does. I have pink thongs but only wear them under clothes😁. Originally bought for support of a dear friend diagnosed with breast cancer😉

kimmythong

Mod
I used to have a pink thong. It was from Joe Snyder. Unfortunately, I don't know where that thong went. I don't have it anymore.

A pink thong looks good if you have a nice tan. I had a really nice tan going in 2018. Here are some photos taken back then. Mind you, I weighed 270lbs in 2018 and I am now at 230lbs. I am 6'1, and I want to go down to 210lbs.

Last edited:

kimmythong

Mod
Since it was 22C (71F) and sunny yesterday, I went to a nearby beach after work. When I got to the beach, there were quite a few people in clothes and there was no one in a bikini or in a swimsuit. All the corner spots were taken, so I had to set up right in the middle of the beach and strip down to a thong. Since I was right in the middle, I had a good view of the lake. Even though I was the only one in a thong swimsuit, I didn't feel awkward at all. I guess the beer I brought helped me muster up the courage.

kimmythong

Mod
I am now in Montreal, Canada and there is only one urban beach in the city. It is a small beach by the river and it can get crowded when the weather is nice. I always wear a thong swimsuit to the beach, and whenever I go to the beach, I usually try to set up next to a thong girl.

Last month, I went to the urban beach in my usual thong swimsuit. I saw a girl in an animal print thong bikini, so I decided to set up about 5m away from her. The thong girl and I did not interact and we just minded our business.

About two hours later, she got up and went somewhere. Since the thong girl left her spot, I decided to get some photos of me in a thong. I got my phone out and took some photos of me laying out in a thong. When I was done taking photos, I checked my phone, and lo and behold the thong girl was in the picture!! She was walking towards the river while I was taking photos of myself. Here are the pics I took.

cherryland humane society