Thong at the beach

tantrix

Hello,
I was wondering who likes to wear thong at the beach.
Past years, I used to wear thong underwear sometimes at the beach. I started to wear bikini thong swimsuits this summer and I love it.
Many people were looking at me but all were very friendly.

Do you wear thongs at the beach too ?

dapotatoman23

I've worn men's swim thongs to the beach several times on holiday in continental Europe and South East Asia. I usually wear them to swim or when going on a walk along the stretch of the beach. I've gotten a few stares and a couple of cheeky remarks from women, but most didn't really bat an eyelid as far as I'm concerned. My go-to pair at the moment is the tan-through swim thongs from Kiniki, which I am very pleased with.

marvin101

I've worn men's swim thongs around by pools and beach plenty of times and love it. Have had a few looks which is expected but never had any negative comments.

I'm a straight guy and I've worn mens thongs at the beach in Florida. I would get lots of people staring and walking close to me to get a good look. Most people didn't bother me but every once in a while some people would point and laugh at me. I didn't care. One guy walked by me and told me I had nice balls. There was also another guy I would see at the same part of the beach i would go to who wore a thong. He always wanted to hang out with me but I was not into that He was nice though. I liked to walk up and down the beach and see who was looking at me. I loved when women would come up and talk to me. That always got me excited.

Thongs4All

I’ve found that as a guy wearing a thong it’s about how you carry yourself. I’m not a weirdo but a bi male who happened to find thongs were what I liked much in the way board shorts are my buddy’s choice.

it’s become more accepted in CA and I try to stay low key at the more public beaches

kimmythong

Mod
Always wear a thong to the beach. Haven't had any issues with other beachgoers thus far. That being said, no one has made any positive comments about my thong. People usually just let me be.

Thongs4All

Always wear a thong to the beach. Haven't had any issues with other beachgoers thus far. That being said, no one has made any positive comments about my thong. People usually just let me be.
It’s all about how you handle it. At the nude beach here I’ll walk the beach with my bf and it’s no big. We rarely go to the regular public beach in thongs together unless we go with a female friend.

I’ve never had any issues and when he and I do go together we keep to ourselves and hit the water like anyone and just be who we are

D

Deleted member 41932

I like to wear a gaff thong at a crowded Beach, it stays on in rough surf and the flat front look is good after a swim in the cold ocean.

tantrix

Good job, @GstringJoe !
Wearing thongs at beach is so great! What kind of thong were you wearing ?
Personally, I wear feminine bikini thongs. I like bikini bottoms with adjustable knots on the sides...

Love wearing either a thong, a sports brief or a half-back Brazilian type at the beach especially for going in the water. Hate all of the unnecessary material of wearing board shorts.

Love wearing either a thong, a sports brief or a half-back Brazilian type at the beach especially for going in the water. Hate all of the unnecessary material of wearing board shorts.
I feel the same. When getting out of the water, the coolness of a wet bathing suit is uncomfortable. When stepping out of the water with a thong, I stay warm and dry quickly😁