Thong collector

thongraider

Hello everyone. I am a 31 years old thong lover from Belgium.

My love for thongs started when I was 17. Back then there was a girl in my class who was my best friend. She always invited me to her house and we hanged around watching tv, playing PS or doing homework together. Most of the time her room was a mess and there were bras and thongs everywhere. First I didnt care about it cause they were just pants for me. Didnt even know what thongs really are. One day she was skipping school and I visited her after school. She skipped because her parents were on a two days vacation and she wanted to go out with her friends doing a trip to Brussels (her parents didnt allowed it normally). I started playing PS and she was preparing but fastly cause she was late. She told me to leave the room cause she wanted to change her clothes and I was concentrated playing the game told her to let me play that level. Then it happened. I will never forget that. After the third time she said and I was not willing to leave again, she just pulled off her pants and I saw that black lace thong. My feelings were messed up at that moment. It was a mix of being shocked and confused that she pulled her pants down, a bit shyly but also a bit horny. I was staring at her ass with that thong and she asked me a bit amusingly but also confusingly "never seen an ass? Why are you staring like that?" I stopped watching and turned red.

That was the day where my thong love started. Since then I stealed tons of thongs from nearly every girl who invited me to her home. Started with our neighbours girls, my sisters girlfriends and some cousins. But most of the thongs I stealed from girls who invited me after clubbing or for a one night stand. Also kept thongs of my ex girlfriends or girlfriends with which I just hanged around.

I am glad that I found this forum and will share my thong collection later with you