Thong flashed the girl that cut my hair

Thonger4life6623

The place I go to get my haircut is upscale with a sports theme to it. All attractive female stylists. The girl I usually see was off today so I got my haircut by a new girl. Hadn't seen her there before. Not fat but really thick. Glasses with black hair. Kind of a dorky look but in a good way. Very friendly. I went when the place first opened so she was the only one working and no other customers. After she cut my hair she takes me to the back to wash my hair with a hot towel on my face. It's just a chair that you lay in with the headrest in a sink. I was wearing cargo shorts with no belt of course. An athletic fitting t-shirt. A turquoise blue thong underneath. After she washed my hair she told me to sit up to dry it. I knew my thong was sticking way out the way I was sitting but wasn't sure if she saw. She finished drying my hair and we walked back to her station to make sure everything was good and also shave my neck. She put the cream on my neck then says "I seen you're wearing some pretty sexy underwear." I said what? She replied your thong was showing when I was drying your hair. I apologized. She said don't. She said that she liked guys that were comfortable enough to wear gstrings. Then she said"you look like you have a nice butt and you should show it off." She then tells me she was wearing a Victoria Secret PINK thong. She had a huge ass that would look amazing in a thong but unfortunately I never got to see except in yoga pants. I paid and gave her a nice tip. She thanked me and raid I made her day.

Thonger4life6623

Had a nice thong flash yesterday where I get my haircuts at. The place offers a lot of other services like shaving, hair coloring, waxing (eyebrows, chest, back) etc. I'm going to a beach area next week so I wanted to wax my back. I wasn't planning a thong flash but since I always wear a thong I'm always prepared if the situation presents itself. I made the appointment to get my haircut and back waxed with my usual stylist. She is really light skinned black girl. Very thin and very pretty. Her hair is always crazy in some way whether its color or style. She's very friendly and really funny. Since she's been cutting my hair for 2 years, we knew each other pretty well. After she cut my hair she walked me to a room in the back that had chair and a curtain to partition the room closed. She tells me to sit straddling the chair and take my shirt off. She leaves the room and I hear her put the wax in the microwave. I removed my shirt. I'm now in just my jeans with a navy blue thong underneath. I lowered my jeans just a bit and straddled the chair. A minute later the microwave goes off and she walks back in the room. She pushes a cart next to my chair with her waxing supplies on it (my thong is sticking out 2-3 inches above my jeans). As shes about to start she says "oh you got cute underwear." I played dumb and asked if it was showing. She said it was showing big time. Then she asked while giggling "what are doing wearing little underwear like that?" I didn't know what to say so I replied "cause boxers are boring." She replied "that is true." After she finished waxing my back she tells me "I'll be waiting for you at the register after you put your shirt back on." She then stands up behind me and says she has to do something first.....and she pulls and snaps the back strap of my thong on my back and laughs while she walks out of the room. I put my shirt back on and walk to the front to pay for my services. I handed her a nice tip and she says "you have a great day and be careful with that wedgie you have." We both chuckled and I left. It was brief but super hot that she snapped the backstrap of my thong. Can't wait to get my back waxed again by her or maybe a different girl there.

Thonger4life6623

Had a great experience with my usual stylist and her coworker that led to them asking to see my thong the other day. So this place is by appointment only now. They don't allow walk-ins anymore and only two customers at a time are allowed in the shop. I had an appointment with my usual stylist. I talked about her on this thread in last story. Her name is Jazmine. Light skinned petite black girl. Very cute. This time she had fire red hair. She had seen my thong a few times now ever since the first time when she waxed my back. Usually it was after she would wash my hair and I would be sitting up while she dried my hair. This time was no different. She was drying my hair and I know my thong was sticking way out above my jeans. We then walk back to her station to shave the back of my neck. Her coworker was sitting at a station watching the TV (she didn't have a customer so it was just the three of us in the shop). Her name was Robyn. I'm guessing in her mid 20s. Blonde hair. Small bbw body type. Definitely cute if you like bbw types. While shaving my neck Jazmine asks Robyn "are you a boxers or briefs girl?" She replied "it depends on the guy." Then Jazmine asks Robyn "what about thongs?" Robyn laughs and says "I don't know I've never seen a guy in a thong." I'm smiling ear to ear behind my mask because I know where this is going. Jazmine replies "this guy right here is wearing one." OMG! Robyn says while laughing. She then says to me "you have to show me please." Of course I agree but wasn't sure how (there's cameras in the shop)When Jazmine finished they walked me back to the area where I got waxed. Jazmine pulled the curtain closed and Robyn says "ok let's see it." I unbuttoned my jeans and let them fall to the floor. I lifted my shirt up and now I'm standing there with shirt up, pants around my ankles, and shiny red Joe Snyder bulge thong fully exposed. I turned around a few times for them. They were both giggling especially Jazmine. I wish I could've seen their expressions but they were both wearing masks. I then asked Robyn what she thinks now that she's seen a man wearing a thong. She replies "I kind of like it. I may have to buy my boyfriend a few pairs" while still giggling. This whole brief moment my dick kept growing and I'm completely filled the bulge. Jazmine looks down and sees that and says "wow you really are enjoying this." I sure was. Then Robyn says " I hate to end this but I have an appointment that should be here any minute now." I pulled my pants back up. And we walked up front. They both thanked me for showing them my thong. I left a huge tip for them to split. I immediately went home and jerked off thinking about what just happened. 😍

scottishlad

Had a great experience with my usual stylist and her coworker that led to them asking to see my thong the other day. So this place is by appointment only now. They don't allow walk-ins anymore and only two customers at a time are allowed in the shop. I had an appointment with my usual stylist. I talked about her on this thread in last story. Her name is Jazmine. Light skinned petite black girl. Very cute. This time she had fire red hair. She had seen my thong a few times now ever since the first time when she waxed my back. Usually it was after she would wash my hair and I would be sitting up while she dried my hair. This time was no different. She was drying my hair and I know my thong was sticking way out above my jeans. We then walk back to her station to shave the back of my neck. Her coworker was sitting at a station watching the TV (she didn't have a customer so it was just the three of us in the shop). Her name was Robyn. I'm guessing in her mid 20s. Blonde hair. Small bbw body type. Definitely cute if you like bbw types. While shaving my neck Jazmine asks Robyn "are you a boxers or briefs girl?" She replied "it depends on the guy." Then Jazmine asks Robyn "what about thongs?" Robyn laughs and says "I don't know I've never seen a guy in a thong." I'm smiling ear to ear behind my mask because I know where this is going. Jazmine replies "this guy right here is wearing one." OMG! Robyn says while laughing. She then says to me "you have to show me please." Of course I agree but wasn't sure how (there's cameras in the shop)When Jazmine finished they walked me back to the area where I got waxed. Jazmine pulled the curtain closed and Robyn says "ok let's see it." I unbuttoned my jeans and let them fall to the floor. I lifted my shirt up and now I'm standing there with shirt up, pants around my ankles, and shiny red Joe Snyder bulge thong fully exposed. I turned around a few times for them. They were both giggling especially Jazmine. I wish I could've seen their expressions but they were both wearing masks. I then asked Robyn what she thinks now that she's seen a man wearing a thong. She replies "I kind of like it. I may have to buy my boyfriend a few pairs" while still giggling. This whole brief moment my dick kept growing and I'm completely filled the bulge. Jazmine looks down and sees that and says "wow you really are enjoying this." I sure was. Then Robyn says " I hate to end this but I have an appointment that should be here any minute now." I pulled my pants back up. And we walked up front. They both thanked me for showing them my thong. I left a huge tip for them to split. I immediately went home and jerked off thinking about what just happened. 😍
Great story. Should have said now it’s their turn!

ntelligentjock

awesome story! love how open they were, great reactions from some cool gals