kimmythong

Mod
oops...
note to myself: buy higher jeans
FgU9gKFXkAEzcvA
Nice, where was this?

kimmythong

Mod
Now that summer is over, I need to find new ways to show off my thong in public. I want to give whaletailing a try, but I realize my winter clothes are quite baggy and overfitting. It is hard to expose my lower back because of my clothes. I need to do a wardrobe overhaul and get clothes that are more tight fitting. I guess I could buy more sweaters that do not go beyond the waist and pants that are tight fitting.

What is your go-to attire when you whaletail in public?

shortround

Whaletailing at tourist attractions in Montreal, Canada

Olympic Stadium

Lafontaine Park

Saint Joseph Oratory

Beaver Lake

The Ring

Notre Dame Cathedral

Jacques Cartier Square

Bonsecour Market

Clock Tower at Old Port

Big Ferris Wheel at Old Port

Photos were taken by a fellow thonger.
Hahahaha that’s cute. This should be a thing whaletailing near landmarks

kimmythong

Mod
Yeah, I want to do some whaletailing content for Youtube, but Youtube has strict guidelines.

Also, there are guys who do whaletail reaction videos on Youtube, and they do it for shits and giggles. I do not want to be put in the same category as those pranksters.

shortround

Yeah, I want to do some whaletailing content for Youtube, but Youtube has strict guidelines.

Also, there are guys who do whaletail reaction videos on Youtube, and they do it for shits and giggles. I do not want to be put in the same category as those pranksters.
I don’t really like watching those. I don’t think they’re helping men break barriers and normalizing it rather than just keeping it taboo all the time