Thong Flashing/Maletails

JakeLewis

Screenshot_20181120-131014_Keepsafe.jpgScreenshot_20181120-131014_Keepsafe.jpg

Gbanger

Damn cnich, that's quite a lineup of whaletails. I didn't know you were a thong wearer. Where do you get yours from? Do you wear thongs exclusively?

cnich

Damn I didn’t reality would get this much attention. So the pics i posted are those that I found from Twitter so I don’t know what style or brand they are.

I do wear thongs when I get the chance but don’t get to as often since I am married. Long story short my wife caught me and I didn’t handle it right so she is against it. I will take one of hers and wear it when I can. I used to have a massive collection of things I had bought and collected from women over the years but sadly I ditched it. I do have some pics of me that I will post eventually. Thanks for the interest

cnich

Damn I didn’t reality would get this much attention. So the pics i posted are those that I found from Twitter so I don’t know what style or brand they are.

I do wear thongs when I get the chance but don’t get to as often since I am married. Long story short my wife caught me and I didn’t handle it right so she is against it. I will take one of hers and wear it when I can. I used to have a massive collection of things I had bought and collected from women over the years but sadly I ditched it. I do have some pics of me that I will post eventually. Thanks for the interest