Thong Stories Thread

makke

A friend of mine admitted that she wears nothing else than thongs. We talked a lot about underwear and she always said: "thongs are the best underwear...you don't feel them...it's like wearing nothing". One day she said, that she tried to convince other girls! Anyway, we had a funny conversation today. We joked around about silly comic boxer briefs for man and she said: boxer briefs are so comfy for sleeping, i always steal them from my boyfriend. And i said: too bad, we can't steal your underwear and go to bed. we both laughed. I said something like: yeah..men need more fabric, but for girls, thongs are the best! She responded: yes they are, and women are immune against that wedgie feeling of having some fabric between your cheeks. Very hot!

kdk.psc

Many years ago, I had a few friends among the girls from our school class.
I remember a story involving one of that girls. We were friends for years, so we were used to talk openly about such topics.
One day afternoon after school, I was outside in the park with her and she suddenly started to talk about thongs, about that she started to wear them few weeks ago and after a few days of inconvenience, she liked it after all. After that she started to complain about boys in our class (including me), because we used to love to give a wedgie to every girl who ever showed a whale tail. She told me that it hurts a lot and that boys cannot imagine what pain it is. I said something like "uhm hm" and then she apparently got and idea. She said: "I want you to experience that. What if I lend you one of my thong? I live nearby, I will go home for it and I will be back in the moment. Do you want to try it?"
My heart started to beat twice as fast, I was excited, but I was shy a lot. I stammered only something like "No, definitely not."
She said "Please! It would be fun!"
Me: "Uhm, no.."
There was no contiunue, we moved to another topic and never opened it again. In that moment, I immediately blamed myself that I had not enough courage to say yes (and sometimes I blame myself up to this day), but I was a shy boy in that age and I know the fact that the girl who gave me this offer really liked to spread gossips and rumors, so if I said yes, another day the whole school will not be talking about nothing other than me.

fofonoti

Damn. That’s tough dude. I don’t blame you for saying no. It’s tough when you’re at school, you don’t wanna risk she’d tell her bffs and then everyone would know, that’s not a risk I would take. It’s cool she was so open about the conversation, and even enthusiastic about you trying one on, if you guys were in college or something I woulda made it into a bet, like if you beat me in ping pong I’ll wear one to a movie but if I win ________ etc.

A friend of mine admitted that she wears nothing else than thongs. We talked a lot about underwear and she always said: "thongs are the best underwear...you don't feel them...it's like wearing nothing". One day she said, that she tried to convince other girls! Anyway, we had a funny conversation today. We joked around about silly comic boxer briefs for man and she said: boxer briefs are so comfy for sleeping, i always steal them from my boyfriend. And i said: too bad, we can't steal your underwear and go to bed. we both laughed. I said something like: yeah..men need more fabric, but for girls, thongs are the best! She responded: yes they are, and women are immune against that wedgie feeling of having some fabric between your cheeks. Very hot!
Reminds me of a Baywatch episode where Pam Anderson's character CJ tells her boyfriend that his underwear makes great shorts, and she was wearing a pair of his boxer shorts as outerwear at the time. As always Pam looked good.
Can't help but wonder though whether she wore any panties under them!